Julian0149

Julian0149

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Mr Winston

Combat/Total level: 50 total lol just came to osrs

Highest skill(s): 15 strengh

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: To max lmao

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? I like to speak

What is rule number 5? dont beg or hint at promotions you get them when the ranks decide

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Zybez

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I just like the people in it

Any Other info you would like to include? I sometimes get carried away when i speak, i tend to spam sometimes, just tell me to shut up xD, i do have a main on rs3 which i did xfer 600m to this osrs account along with 5 bonds for membership, im not entirely noob

06-Aug-2016 15:31:40

Asyla

Asyla

Posts: 15 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Tranzation55

Combat/Total level: Combat:56 Total:760

Highest skill(s): Cooking:98 Woodcutting:85

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Getting 99 slayer while I finish my years in college

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Having mature, and helpful people to talk to and ask for advice when needed. It's also nice being more like a family then a clan, to me that's very important.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Skilling Xp introduced me into the clan.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? Being as a family is what I live by. I have been here for a few months and absolutely enjoy getting online to skill and chat.

Any Other info you would like to include? Not that i can think of.

11-Aug-2016 00:46:32

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top