Forums

L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

EightOfNine

EightOfNine

Posts: 3 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Solasan

Combat/Total level: 89 Combat 1286 Total Level

Highest skill(s): Attack - 75, Strength - 69, Defence 70 Range - 71, Prayer - 50, Mage - 63.
Non combat- Hunter -70, Slayer - 65, Fishing - 62.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: My long term goal is to first pick up a quest cape, then to continue building a strong main character capable of bossing with clan members and having fun overall.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Being able to be part of a community, friendly conversation and making friends to play the game with/do clan events with.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying,selling or lending in clan-chat. Includes rank begging, hinting for promotions and you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Always PVM recruited me.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I've been in the clan chat as a friend for a few days now and I really like the people in it, it seems like a friendly clan with people who share similar interests as myself.

Any Other info you would like to include? Nope, thank you for reading my application. :)

25-Mar-2015 01:15:11

Daf
Sep Member 2017

Daf

Posts: 7,076 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
EightOfNine said :
Username: Solasan

Combat/Total level: 89 Combat 1286 Total Level

Highest skill(s): Attack - 75, Strength - 69, Defence 70 Range - 71, Prayer - 50, Mage - 63.
Non combat- Hunter -70, Slayer - 65, Fishing - 62.

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: My long term goal is to first pick up a quest cape, then to continue building a strong main character capable of bossing with clan members and having fun overall.

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? Being able to be part of a community, friendly conversation and making friends to play the game with/do clan events with.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying,selling or lending in clan-chat. Includes rank begging, hinting for promotions and you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it.

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes.

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Always PVM recruited me.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I've been in the clan chat as a friend for a few days now and I really like the people in it, it seems like a friendly clan with people who share similar interests as myself.

Any Other info you would like to include? Nope, thank you for reading my application. :)

Accepted and ranked, glad to see you decided to apply. :) ))
LODJ RS3 Division
LODJ OSRS Division

25-Mar-2015 17:43:04

thirsty_sara
Sep Member 2020

thirsty_sara

Posts: 20 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Longord5

Combat/Total level: 61 combat/1075 total level

Highest skill(s): 73 fishing/77 woodcutting

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: 99 fishing and farming

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? community and collected knowledge

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?I assisted Wwasps in hero's quest and was invited in.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? seems like a nice place to be ^.^

Any Other info you would like to include? just a relaxed person looking for a fun runescape related time.

29-Mar-2015 21:17:19

Daf
Sep Member 2017

Daf

Posts: 7,076 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
thirsty_sara said :
Username: Longord5

Combat/Total level: 61 combat/1075 total level

Highest skill(s): 73 fishing/77 woodcutting

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: 99 fishing and farming

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? community and collected knowledge

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? yes

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by?I assisted Wwasps in hero's quest and was invited in.

Why do you think our clan is right for you? seems like a nice place to be ^.^

Any Other info you would like to include? just a relaxed person looking for a fun runescape related time.

Accepted, awesome to see you decided to join. :) ))
LODJ RS3 Division
LODJ OSRS Division

30-Mar-2015 15:30:58 - Last edited on 30-Mar-2015 15:31:39 by Daf

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top