Forums

L O D J Community Chat V4

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980

Caer

Caer

Posts: 21,343 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: It would be rater difficult to fake this :3 (Trol Warlord)

Combat/Total level: 83/883

Highest skill(s): 73 wc & cooking

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: essentially to rebuild my old main. brings back a few memories along the way to be in a clan again

What is your favorite part about being in a clan? the community. I'd have left the game years ago without it

What is rule number 5?

5. No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Of course

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? Zybez

Why do you think our clan is right for you? already joined your chat - seems like the relaxed but active place I'd like to hang out on the game with

Any Other info you would like to include? Used to run a clan - it'll be nice to let others do the boring admin work for a change :p

29-Oct-2014 10:07:39

Dragon Spike

Dragon Spike

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear Trol Warlord,

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community!

~
Dragon
Legends of Divine Justice Recruitment Officer

29-Oct-2014 14:53:38

Whitelyy
Oct Member 2023

Whitelyy

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Username: Whitelyyy

Combat/Total level: Combat - 91 Total Level - 1317

Highest skill(s): Woodcutting (78) Hitpoints (76) Fletching & Attack (75) various others on 70+ and 60+

Do you have any long term goals? if so list: Quest point cape (154 qp at the moment) and 99 woodcutting!

What is your favourite part about being in a clan? The people, I just love talking to other players and helping those who need it.

What is rule number 5? No repeated buying/selling or lending in clan-chat. (this includes rank begging/hinting for promotions, you will be promoted of the higher ranks vote on it)

Do you agree with our clans guidelines and will follow them? Yes of course :-)

How did you find us? If you were recruited who by? A post on **bez written by WhiteEagle111

Why do you think our clan is right for you? I've only been in the CC for a few minutes, but everyone seems like a lot of fun, and my type of people.

Any Other info you would like to include?
Happy Halloween n_n
[qfc id=[qfc id=
[spoiler][spoiler][spoiler][qfc id=[qfc id=][/qfc**[/qfc]
[/spoiler][/spoiler][/spoiler]][/qfc**[/qfc]

31-Oct-2014 10:35:50

Dignity

Dignity

Posts: 182 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
.•*´¨)
`¸.•´¸•*´¨)¸.•*¨)
(¸.•´ (¸.•
L O D J

Dear
Whitelyyy

Thank you for taking the time to apply, after reviewing your application you have been
accepted
as a member of our community and clan. Please feel free to join our clan channel in the meantime and you will be ranked shortly. Please add at least two captains and two generals (hint hint) to your friends list, they will be your primary source for help within the chat!

Glad you like the cc! Welcome home :)

We are looking forward to seeing you around our community!

Dignity / v-Adam-v
Community Staff

31-Oct-2014 19:23:40

Quick find code: 320-321-201-65490980 Back to Top