Voldy

Posts: 1,014 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Redrow said :
- RSN: Redrow RS

- Total Level: 2052

- Combat Level: 121

- Magic/Range Level: 99/99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Runescape forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: Yes, clan inactivity - wanting to explore more end game pvm, TOB & NM mainly.

- Additional Information: Located in the UK, happy to help out where I can and teach COX if needed.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Redrow RS | Matt#0978

Accepted

26-Jan-2021 04:21:40 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2021 21:26:02 by Voldy

berimbolo u

berimbolo u

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Redrow RS said:
- RSN: berimbolo u

- Total Level: 1879

- Combat Level: 116

- Magic/Range Level: 97/99

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Redrow RS

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: Yes, clan inactivity - wanting to explore more end game pvm, TOB & NM mainly.

- Additional Information: Located in the UK, happy to help out where I can and teach COX if needed.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): berimbolo u #7236

26-Jan-2021 04:52:08

ski
Nov Member 2018

ski

Posts: 1,679 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
berimbolo u said :
Redrow RS said:
- RSN: berimbolo u

- Total Level: 1879

- Combat Level: 116

- Magic/Range Level: 97/99

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Redrow RS

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): berimbolo u #7236

Welcome to PvM Force! A clan staff member or leader will be adding you on Discord shortly! Please accept the request and join us in our Discord server to submit a gear check!
"You grow on the path in the areas you focus most in."

26-Jan-2021 04:57:04

ArrowJoe
Dec Member 2015

ArrowJoe

Posts: 240 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: ArrowJoe

- Total Level:1813

- Combat Level: 122

- Magic/Range Level: 94 Magic/95 Range

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: I found the clan on the osrs clan forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: I have not been apart of a clan in almost half a year. I didn't have a whole lot of time for OSRS but I do now.

- Additional Information:

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Arrowjoe#7190

26-Jan-2021 06:45:43

Voldy

Voldy

Posts: 1,014 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ArrowJoe said :
- RSN: ArrowJoe

- Total Level:1813

- Combat Level: 122

- Magic/Range Level: 94 Magic/95 Range

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: I found the clan on the osrs clan forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: I have not been apart of a clan in almost half a year. I didn't have a whole lot of time for OSRS but I do now.

- Additional Information:

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Arrowjoe#7190

Accepted!

26-Jan-2021 07:18:25 - Last edited on 26-Jan-2021 21:26:38 by Voldy

Quick find code: 320-321-119-66197067 Back to Top