Feb Member 2020

shaddymauler

Posts: 16 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN:shaddymauler

- Total Level:1853

- Combat Level:123

- Magic/Range Level:99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?:yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?:yes

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: the 4 gws wasrs bosses and i likechambers now

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s): no

- How did you find us / Who referred you?:forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: green bandits, they have a 2k total req

- Additional Information: i am hoping you accept me so i can boss with trustworthy individuals when i am online

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive):shaddymauler#3001

24-Apr-2023 19:33:27

KHABIBxISLAM

KHABIBxISLAM

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: KHABIBxISLAM

- Total Level:2263

- Combat Level:123

- Magic/Range Level: 99

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: yes

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: raids and corp etc

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s):no Ive got a life

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: searching for a active bossing clan. a guy recommended while afking stardust

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: they were not that active

- Additional Information:

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): KH#3693
:)

30-Nov-2023 16:25:34

GraveofSins
Apr Member 2020

GraveofSins

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN:GraveofSins

- Total Level:2167

- Combat Level:126

- Magic/Range Level:99

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?:yes

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?:cox

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s):

- How did you find us / Who referred you?:forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?:admin of 5 years. nobody to cox or tob with tired of solo cox and content

- Additional Information:

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive):-.deadboi
Grave

13-Jan-2024 14:43:34 - Last edited on 13-Jan-2024 14:43:51 by GraveofSins

Quick find code: 320-321-119-66197067 Back to Top