Apr Member 2022

M o e s h y

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: M o e s h y

- Total Level: 2209

- Combat Level:126

- Magic/Range Level: 99 / 99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: I agree.

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: I like a mixture of things, mianly cox/tob although i hate tob cause i dont see or get purples KEK

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s): Moanshy, but currently not really playing it (work in progress)

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: just searching the thread's page

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: I haven't been in a clan for a long time, just trying to find some motivation to play again.

- Additional Information: happy to answer any questions.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): M o e s h y | Luke #4257

13-Feb-2021 00:57:45

PvM Force

PvM Force

Posts: 914 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
M o e s h y said :
- RSN: M o e s h y

- Total Level: 2209

- Combat Level:126

- Magic/Range Level: 99 / 99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: I agree.

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: I like a mixture of things, mianly cox/tob although i hate tob cause i dont see or get purples KEK

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s): Moanshy, but currently not really playing it (work in progress)

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: just searching the thread's page

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: I haven't been in a clan for a long time, just trying to find some motivation to play again.

- Additional Information: happy to answer any questions.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): M o e s h y | Luke #4257

welcome!
~/~\~ Leader of PvM Force 120+ ~/~\~

13-Feb-2021 01:04:25 - Last edited on 13-Feb-2021 01:43:51 by PvM Force

Avanto
Dec Member 2023

Avanto

Posts: 135 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: Kril Amaroth

- Total Level: 1995

- Combat Level: 126

- Magic/Range Level: 99/99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes.

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Yes.

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: The Great Olm.

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s): Dolo Acc

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: RuneScape Forums.

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?:
Not recently, 1 year to be exact. Uhmm... Girlfriends require some time you know...

- Additional Information: Mmm yeah, long story short; left latest clan I were in becouse of IRL stuff, came back around 1 year since, found out that I were hacked and now I'm looking for a small to mid size community to be part of and actually progress in and get that great side of community experience again.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Amaroth#8005

13-Feb-2021 01:56:04

PvM Force

PvM Force

Avanto said :
- RSN: Kril Amaroth

- Total Level: 1995

- Combat Level: 126

- Magic/Range Level: 99/99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes.

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Yes.

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: The Great Olm.

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s): Dolo Acc

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: RuneScape Forums.

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?:
Not recently, 1 year to be exact. Uhmm... Girlfriends require some time you know...

- Additional Information: Mmm yeah, long story short; left latest clan I were in becouse of IRL stuff, came back around 1 year since, found out that I were hacked and now I'm looking for a small to mid size community to be part of and actually progress in and get that great side of community experience again.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Amaroth#8005

accepted

13-Feb-2021 01:58:42 - Last edited on 13-Feb-2021 02:31:10 by PvM Force

IcyHot 101

IcyHot 101

Posts: 6 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: IcyHot 101

- Total Level: 1970

- Combat Level: 125.1

- Magic/Range Level: 98/99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Si

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Si

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: Venenatis/Hydra

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s): I do but i cannot remember the name of it(been out of the game for a bit). will have to get back to you on that one.

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Kilwaukee

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: TheOnlyPvm (clan died of unknown cause)

- Additional Information: I have average cox and nightmare exp. No tob exp. I'm capable of any other bosses.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Martin#3562

13-Feb-2021 02:04:14

PvM Force

PvM Force

IcyHot 101 said :
- RSN: IcyHot 101

- Total Level: 1970

- Combat Level: 125.1

- Magic/Range Level: 98/99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Si

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Si

- What is your favorite boss in OSRS?: Venenatis/Hydra

- Do you have any alts that you use regularly? If so please list their RSN(s): I do but i cannot remember the name of it(been out of the game for a bit). will have to get back to you on that one.

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Kilwaukee

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: TheOnlyPvm (clan died of unknown cause)

- Additional Information: I have average cox and nightmare exp. No tob exp. I'm capable of any other bosses.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Martin#3562

accepted!

13-Feb-2021 02:30:54

Quick find code: 320-321-119-66197067 Back to Top