PolderTerry

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: poldertoken

- Total Level: 1856

- Combat Level: 126

- Magic/Range Level: 99/99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?:
yes
- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?:
Ninogoblino
- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?:
yes, didn't leave them tbh it's a cc of a irl friend.
- Additional Information:

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): smokincube#6136

01-Feb-2021 04:19:20

This Hole

This Hole

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: Chicken Nogs

- Total Level: 1785

- Combat Level: 115

- Magic/Range Level: Magic: 95/ Range: 98

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: I agree

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: I agree

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: NinoGoblino

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: No

- Additional Information: -

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): chickenuggetz2#0704

01-Feb-2021 04:23:36 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2021 04:26:05 by This Hole

Graudalin

Graudalin

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: Graudalin

- Total Level:1988

- Combat Level:120

- Magic/Range Level:95/92

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Cant remember, Its been 2 years lol.

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: Only this clan, took a long hiatus because of life, got married, bought a house, etc.

- Additional Information: Been a lurker for over 2 years, rejoining because I remember this clan being nice to me and a nice environment.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Tournesol#3226

01-Feb-2021 04:26:05

SirAmikVarze
Dec Member 2017

SirAmikVarze

Posts: 1,449 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Graudalin said :
- RSN: Graudalin

- Total Level:1988

- Combat Level:120

- Magic/Range Level:95/92

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Cant remember, Its been 2 years lol.

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: Only this clan, took a long hiatus because of life, got married, bought a house, etc.

- Additional Information: Been a lurker for over 2 years, rejoining because I remember this clan being nice to me and a nice environment.

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Tournesol#3226

Welcome to PvM Force! A clan staff member or leader will be adding you on Discord shortly! Please accept the request and join us in our Discord server to submit a gear check!

01-Feb-2021 04:34:24 - Last edited on 01-Feb-2021 04:50:45 by SirAmikVarze

SirAmikVarze
Dec Member 2017

SirAmikVarze

Posts: 1,449 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This Hole said :
- RSN: Chicken Nogs

- Total Level: 1785

- Combat Level: 115

- Magic/Range Level: Magic: 95/ Range: 98

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: I agree

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: I agree

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: NinoGoblino

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: No

- Additional Information: -

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): chickenuggetz2#0704

Welcome to PvM Force! A clan staff member or leader will be adding you on Discord shortly! Please accept the request and join us in our Discord server to submit a gear check!

01-Feb-2021 04:52:53

Quick find code: 320-321-119-66197067 Back to Top