Dec Member 2023

AtlasLions

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: CallMeJamess

- Total Level: 1785

- Combat Level: 126

- Magic/Range Level: 99-99

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: I was searching for a pvm clan in the forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: no

- Additional Information: i hade a break of 2 years

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Jambo#2063

30-Jan-2021 20:56:47

DPvM Jordan
Mar Member 2024

DPvM Jordan

Posts: 394 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
AtlasLions said :

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: I was searching for a pvm clan in the forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: no

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): Jambo#2063

Welcome to PvM Force! A clan staff member or leader will be adding you on Discord shortly! Please accept the request and join us in our Discord server to submit a gear check!

30-Jan-2021 20:59:13

DPvM Jordan
Mar Member 2024

DPvM Jordan

AtlasLions said :

Welcome to PvM Force! A clan staff member or leader will be adding you on Discord shortly! Please accept the request and join us in our Discord server to submit a gear check!

30-Jan-2021 20:59:15

DPvM Jordan
Mar Member 2024

DPvM Jordan

AtlasLions said :

30-Jan-2021 20:59:19

DPvM Jordan
Mar Member 2024

DPvM Jordan

AtlasLions said :

30-Jan-2021 20:59:19

BadassHero
Jan Member 2020

BadassHero

Posts: 391 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
- RSN: BadassHero

- Total Level: 1849

- Combat Level: 124

- Magic/Range Level: 96/95

- Do you agree to the rules and guidelines stated on this thread?: Yes

- Do you agree to provide visual proof of requirements and understand that we will make no exceptions?: Yes

- How did you find us / Who referred you?: Searched clans on forums

- Have you been in any other clan recently, if so what are your reasons for leaving?: Clan Declining in numbers.

- Additional Information:

- What is your Discord tag? (It should look something like "EvilBob#1234". Note, it is cap sensitive): BadassHero#2302

30-Jan-2021 21:18:02

Quick find code: 320-321-119-66197067 Back to Top