Forums

Phosani Nightmare bots

Quick find code: 317-318-900-66284378

Jockerboy
Oct Member 2023

Jockerboy

Posts: 1,061 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This situation is just ridiculous, if you check the phosani leader board, you will find that probably 66 of the total players in top 100 are BOTS (66 freaking PERCENT)
how did I find this number? looking at overall total level and PvM kills, most of those 66 bots only have phosani kills in PvM history.
Does Jagex have any plan to combat this joke, or bot is actually allowed in 2023?

30-Jul-2023 08:33:41

Rhye
Oct Member 2023

Rhye

Posts: 232 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Botting isn't allowed, but you ban the ones on the top pages of the highscores and new ones will be made the same day.

It's frustrating but there's only so much that can be done. The reason there's still bots is directly linked to people still purchasing GP online. If that stopped, there would be no use for bots.
Road to max

Rhye || Obelus || w333

30-Jul-2023 13:37:59

Ciggitybutts
Jul Member 2021

Ciggitybutts

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems pretty okay by the looks of things.

I don't know why they think its a good idea to have so many clear as day bots on the high scores and proceed to even let people know about "legacy high scores".

Wonder how many returners just said screw coming back instead of saying something/trying useless reports for months. Maybe I should of been more vocal on social media instead of hoping they would use reports.

All I know is, if I even max with all these filthy things around. I won't be back after.

Maybe they should hand out bigger bans for people buying gold and we wouldn't have such a boosted/paid for game.

I remember a day when Ironman meant something. Not so much now that you can just buy boosted raids.

11-Aug-2023 13:11:04

Quick find code: 317-318-900-66284378 Back to Top