Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Final Feud said :
Wilson said :
Philphish said :
not much. the recovery begins now, i am ready to go. wbu

Recovery? Did you get cleaned? What are you recoverying from?

I beat Phil in a game of gnomeball 16 times. Phil is still recovering from that buttwhoopin'.

Oh man, hope Phil is okay...
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

27-Sep-2015 00:50:40

JerseyBoy93

JerseyBoy93

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JDF III said :
How's everyone tonight?

Been drinking + scaping all day doing my usual rotation of Wyverns/Mole/Barrows/Clues (If I get any) finally got 110 Combat.

Nice! Sounds like you got a good system going for you.

Eh, Im alright thanks, boredish:/. Im not a fan of Rs3 and OSRS is tough to break into without friends to help, the community isnt exactly the most friendly lol. I also seem to be the only new forum artist in a long time so i have no one to draw with xD. Hopefully things pick up though. How are you?
,~^*-., . . . . . . `*, . `*-.|| John ||.-*` . ,*` . . . . . .,.-*^~,
. . . . . .`, . . . . . . ,’ . ,.*”`|| Artist'||`”*, . ‘, . . . . . .,`
. . . . . . .`*~-~*……………………………….....*~-~*`

27-Sep-2015 06:28:53

JDF III

JDF III

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Haha yeah it's done alright for me so far. Spent the money on things like Trident/Serp helm/Fury/Dfs(love it for Wyverns)/etc and have a drop tab with about 30m worth in it. Got Chaos Ele pet and working on Mole but 1k kc dry. Wish I could boss but dont have friends in game, always been solo really.

It definitely is rough, and gets boring quick so lately I've been donating items/bonds to randoms that have no cash. Been there myself too many times.

Thanks for asking, doing Barrows atm and maybe some Mith Dragons soon so I can get Chewed Bones to finish Barb Training so I can buy/use a Hasta and try some KBD.

27-Sep-2015 07:00:26

JerseyBoy93

JerseyBoy93

Posts: 112 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JDF III said :
Haha yeah it's done alright for me so far. Spent the money on things like Trident/Serp helm/Fury/Dfs(love it for Wyverns)/etc and have a drop tab with about 30m worth in it. Got Chaos Ele pet and working on Mole but 1k kc dry. Wish I could boss but dont have friends in game, always been solo really.

It definitely is rough, and gets boring quick so lately I've been donating items/bonds to randoms that have no cash. Been there myself too many times.

Thanks for asking, doing Barrows atm and maybe some Mith Dragons soon so I can get Chewed Bones to finish Barb Training so I can buy/use a Hasta and try some KBD.

Haha looks like you got it all figured out. I just started on OSRS about a month ago, so i cant even do the decently fun things yet lol. I MISS BARROWS. I would boss with you but unfortunately my combat stats are far from any kind of bossing/minigaming.

You should try joining a social clan. I joined one about 2 weeks ago, and it has made things easier. Most social clans don't have cb lvl reqs and are typically helpful and fun. Granted most of the OSRS community can be a bit tough, you should try looking for some clans that interest you.

edit:

Providential said :
3rd age? Pfft, what a myth. ;)

Unrelated to the quote.... HAI MAST! Howd the dissertation go and how was the final? I got some updates for you on my end!
,~^*-., . . . . . . `*, . `*-.|| John ||.-*` . ,*` . . . . . .,.-*^~,
. . . . . .`, . . . . . . ,’ . ,.*”`|| Artist'||`”*, . ‘, . . . . . .,`
. . . . . . .`*~-~*……………………………….....*~-~*`

27-Sep-2015 08:53:24 - Last edited on 27-Sep-2015 08:55:19 by JerseyBoy93

JDF III

JDF III

Posts: 75 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
JerseyBoy93 said :
JDF III said :

Haha looks like you got it all figured out. I just started on OSRS about a month ago, so i cant even do the decently fun things yet lol. I MISS BARROWS. I would boss with you but unfortunately my combat stats are far from any kind of bossing/minigaming.

You should try joining a social clan. I joined one about 2 weeks ago, and it has made things easier. Most social clans don't have cb lvl reqs and are typically helpful and fun. Granted most of the OSRS community can be a bit tough, you should try looking for some clans that interest you.

edit:

Providential said :
3rd age? Pfft, what a myth. ;)

Unrelated to the quote.... HAI MAST! Howd the dissertation go and how was the final? I got some updates for you on my end!

Don't worry, you'll get there soon! I'll eventually learn how to do Gwd, almost got the stats for it I think (90 Atk/86 Str/89 Def/90 Hp) since that's really the only bossing I'd plan on doing. Maybe Sire once I can get motivated to do 73-85 Slayer.

Clans sounds like a good idea, no idea where to go/what the good ones are though lol.

27-Sep-2015 16:00:19

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just curious on your thoughts on a subject:

RSOF discussion\arguments.

Ready, go! (let the potential irony unravel)
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

27-Sep-2015 18:49:10

Final Feud
Apr Member 2014

Final Feud

Posts: 11,087 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Just curious on your thoughts on a subject:

RSOF discussion\arguments.

Ready, go! (let the potential irony unravel)

There's not enough good humorous discussion/arguments these days - everyone is either too serious or too heated to have fun in a discussion. Thread topics are always the same thing/issue, not enough topic variety or imagination I guess.
Quest Cape Skill Requirements
The Official Guide Directory
~*~Road to MQC~*~

27-Sep-2015 19:01:06

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top