Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Body btw said :
This is one of the most selfish statements I've ever read on these forums (excluding trolls), and I've been on here since 2005. The majority of time I have to play RS is while I'm busy doing other things, I will not quit playing RS to appease you.

I'm sorry but being selfish is NATURAL, being unselfish is UNNATURAL. Humanitys evolution depended on it. Besides, those things do affect me so why should** I be concerned? If more people get maxed combat faster, then they can do high level content faster resulting in more content geared towards those people instead of me people like me (assuming I dont like combat in this case).
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Sep-2015 00:45:46

Body btw

Body btw

Posts: 19,488 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The splashing topic is stale and doesn't interest me, lol. I've given my viewpoint on it and beyond that, I really don't care if it was completely removed from the game today or if the recent update got reverted.
Norne said :
Body btw said :
This is one of the most selfish statements I've ever read on these forums (excluding trolls), and I've been on here since 2005. The majority of time I have to play RS is while I'm busy doing other things, I will not quit playing RS to appease you.

I'm sorry but being selfish is NATURAL, being unselfish is UNNATURAL. Humanitys evolution depended on it. Besides, those things do affect me so why should** I be concerned? If more people get maxed combat faster, then they can do high level content faster resulting in more content geared towards those people instead of me people like me (assuming I dont like combat in this case).

If it were natural to jump off a bridge, would you do it? Human's may be "programmed" at the genetic level to ensure their own survival, but not sharing your lunch with someone because you need it to survive is hardly selfish. This doesn't give you a moral write-off to be inherently selfish.
"Why are you posting threads, asking questions and making discussion???"

All I do anymore is fish - 2017

23-Sep-2015 01:01:15 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2015 01:03:30 by Body btw

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,957 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
*wonders if there are more.... pleasant things to talk about that aren't so ... heated...that aren't already being discussed elsewhere*

This is a chat lounge after all. ;)

Anyone accomplished anything cool ingame today?

23-Sep-2015 01:09:26 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2015 01:09:52 by Applejuiceaj

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sure there are, doesn't make them interesting though! "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Sep-2015 01:11:38

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Technically I came within a few thousand xp of 103 cooking. Not that its an achievement. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Sep-2015 01:13:09 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2015 01:14:04 by Norne

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Body btw said :
I'm just chipping away at PC for full void

down with PC PRODS!!!!

Sorry, couldnt resist.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Sep-2015 01:14:27

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top