Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Fawx
Nov Member 2023

Fawx

Posts: 7,470 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Vladimerad said :
"Stealing Creation " was my favorite part of playing runescape, and the main reason why I got a membership in the game, I think that by adding " Stealing Creation " to the Old School version, it would make it more enjoyable to play, and I am 100% positive that I am not the only one who shares in this opinion. (Please consider putting up a vote in game for this, Thank you.)

Hey,

There's a few threads for this in the suggestion forums, why don't you post support for it there? ;)
@FawxRS

Account Security

22-Aug-2015 13:33:56

Blazey
Aug Member 2008

Blazey

Posts: 11,785 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello

Can you get dragon defender without 60 def? Because I'm about 2 and a half hours in and no drop.

Sometimes I get just big bones and it makes me think that its a defender I can't see because I'm not 60 def.

pls confirm

22-Aug-2015 15:40:07 - Last edited on 22-Aug-2015 15:41:28 by Blazey

Viserion
Dec Member 2021

Viserion

Posts: 2,226 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Blazey said :
Hello

Can you get dragon defender without 60 def? Because I'm about 2 and a half hours in and no drop.

Sometimes I get just big bones and it makes me think that its a defender I can't see because I'm not 60 def.

pls confirm

You can still acquire it without the 60 defense. It's just lucked based though so it could take quite some time. Good luck!
"The closer you get to the light, the greater your shadow becomes."

22-Aug-2015 17:59:16

ShadSquad1

ShadSquad1

Posts: 43 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hello, I havent played this game in years. I had two accounts, Zi'bey1 & Zi'bey 1. I logged on and i saw it showed the new school and old school. I tried to log onto the new school and it said the name was unavailable so i changed them to ShadSquad & ShadSquad1. I didnt like the new school so im trying to sign back into the old school. when using Zi'bey usernames it created a brand new account... when i try using the shadsquad username it says invalid username/PW. but i know its correct because i can log into the new school version. Need help and trying to get my account logged onto the old school version.

22-Aug-2015 19:12:27

Fawx
Nov Member 2023

Fawx

Posts: 7,470 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ShadSquad1 said :
Hello, I havent played this game in years. I had two accounts, Zi'bey1 & Zi'bey 1. I logged on and i saw it showed the new school and old school. I tried to log onto the new school and it said the name was unavailable so i changed them to ShadSquad & ShadSquad1. I didnt like the new school so im trying to sign back into the old school. when using Zi'bey usernames it created a brand new account... when i try using the shadsquad username it says invalid username/PW. but i know its correct because i can log into the new school version. Need help and trying to get my account logged onto the old school version.

Yeah, It'll create a brand new account in old school runescape, we all did it.

As for getting the invalid pass-word etc, try typing a little slower :P
@FawxRS

Account Security

23-Aug-2015 13:09:21

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top