Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Viserion said :
Anger Alt said :
Viserion said :
Burnt out on Old School so trying RS3 for the first time in 4 years. Everything is so different! I might as well be level 3.

Traitor !!!@@

Lol, I just need a break! I still play both. Having the dilemma of logging into OSRS and just standing at a bank because I don't know what to do anymore.

That's funny, I'm having the opposite happen. RS3 burnt me out with Invention so I've returned to the old game to grind out some skills and quests. :P

The more quests I do here, the more I miss the ingenuity that went into them, before Jagex started not requiring items and hand-holding for the duration of the quest. Like, I just did Haunted Mine earlier today and actually got stuck because I wasn't sure which levers to pull. And a few moments later, got to kill Treus Dayth, who has one of the more interesting boss mechanics. It wasn't just 'beat me five times because five is greater than four and the last time you beat me I had to be killed four times.'

(looking at you Drakan)
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

23-Jun-2016 17:59:36 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2016 18:04:40 by Chee arra

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
The Treus Dayth boss fight I found to be just as simple as other smaller quest bosses. :o
Haunted mine I remember getting a bit stuck on one of the lever parts but I fixed it quickly. *D
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

23-Jun-2016 18:30:10 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2016 18:30:47 by Ownage Omg

Chee arra
Mar Member 2010

Chee arra

Posts: 10,335 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
He just had an interesting mechanic of causing the machinery to attack you. You had to avoid the minecarts and cranes, for instance. The minecarts would repeatedly hit you for 8-10 damage every second or so if one of them hit you and the cranes were just a general nuisance because they (almost) never missed. You also couldn't negate all damage with protect from ranged, so you needed food, regardless of your level/efficiency.
Quest Master
| @Chee__RS |
7 kc Chick'Arra

Friends Chat Improvements | 1 Defence Quests and Tasks
Goals

23-Jun-2016 18:33:23 - Last edited on 23-Jun-2016 18:34:06 by Chee arra

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top