Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
San said :
Are the servers having issues at the moment? Past couple of days I've been splashing as usual but when I check back it's usually logged out after only a few hundred casts. And since I'm not viewing the client when it does log out I can't tell if it's due to a disconnect or whatnot.

I've been randomly kicked off and have had some server lag, maybe try a different world?
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

13-May-2015 22:18:00

NZ Mokopuna

NZ Mokopuna

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hey uhm why do we keep disconnecting ? ive been doing some kbd and like every 10-20 mins me and my friend disconect... its definitly not my internet because my friend is on the other side of the world and he disconnects at exactly the same time as i do ? thanks

14-May-2015 01:17:36

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mini Aurelia said :
Threat said :
Currently killing KQ... still no head for diary. :( I think I'm done for the night here.

I know so many people who had trouble with that.

Meanwhile, I got mine on my first kill when I was bored sometime last year and wanted to kill KQ for fun.

Wow, nice! :o

I can't say KQ has been unlucky for me (since I got the KQ pet on my 4th kill), but this head is refusing to drop! I've gotten a few D chains in the last hundred kills, and a Jar of dirt. :|

14-May-2015 08:34:09

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top