Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
I'm starting to believe the whole "lucky account" thing lol.
It can't be a coincidence that the 2 days my friend comes he gets an ACB and hilt each day but the one day he doesn't the entire trip is dry. :O
ACB was Monday, yesterday was dry and today a Hilt.

I'm having a good week. ^_^

Hey, I'll come with for 5m/hr ;)
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

07-May-2015 19:32:55

HyunA

HyunA

Posts: 23,608 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Ownage Omg said :
I'm starting to believe the whole "lucky account" thing lol.
It can't be a coincidence that the 2 days my friend comes he gets an ACB and hilt each day but the one day he doesn't the entire trip is dry. :O
ACB was Monday, yesterday was dry and today a Hilt.

I'm having a good week. ^_^

Hey, I'll come with for 5m/hr ;)

Rngesus has blessed you.
@HyunAOP

08-May-2015 03:45:33

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Odokuro said :
If any of you are do Zulrah, what do you think your average kill time is? I am currently getting between 3 - 4 minutes a trip.

If you're good at Zulrah you should be able to manage 2 min average kills and banking time is roughly 30 seconds so you can get close to 25 kills an hr. Personally these were the rates I got, 20-25 kills/h including bank time.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

08-May-2015 03:48:40

Odokuro
Dec Member 2023

Odokuro

Posts: 248 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Odokuro said :
If any of you are do Zulrah, what do you think your average kill time is? I am currently getting between 3 - 4 minutes a trip.

If you're good at Zulrah you should be able to manage 2 min average kills and banking time is roughly 30 seconds so you can get close to 25 kills an hr. Personally these were the rates I got, 20-25 kills/h including bank time.

Thank you. I am definitely not good at Zulrah, nor do I even hybrid it. I merely stick with Blowpipe the entire time, since I still tend to die every other trip. But I am slowly making my way to memorising the rotations.

I don't feel as bad now, just gotta work on dying a lot less. :)

08-May-2015 04:09:38

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lol I suck at merching. I sold off my dpicks thinking 1) not many would use it for the item-sink, and 2) summer is still a long ways away. I also sold off my ring of the gods since I heard nothing mentioned about it by Jagex. D picks allegedly rose to 2.5M+ after Ronan showed it on a stream and ring of the gods go up 50%+ with the content poll dev blog. Meanwhile my ZGS's are failing.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

09-May-2015 01:50:00

Mini Aurelia

Mini Aurelia

Posts: 3,815 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
Lol I suck at merching. I sold off my dpicks thinking 1) not many would use it for the item-sink, and 2) summer is still a long ways away. I also sold off my ring of the gods since I heard nothing mentioned about it by Jagex. D picks allegedly rose to 2.5M+ after Ronan showed it on a stream and ring of the gods go up 50%+ with the content poll dev blog. Meanwhile my ZGS's are failing.

We need to jump on the hype train earlier.

Every time a buff/modification is even suggested by a Jmod on a livestream, the affected item shoots up in price due to panic buying. This is an unfortunate consequence of our transparent update system. RS3 has the same problem with their BTS videos/posts, but I would say that in OSRS, people are quicker to panic buy.

09-May-2015 10:02:07

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top