Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

MLG VC

MLG VC

Posts: 76 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been playing this game all my life, since i was in grade 4 basically. Now I'm in my 4th year in university.... Yes, crazy and who cares right? Lets get to the point...

I've never once in my life broke a major rule on Runescape, yes I've gotten muted for spaming a long time ago for saying, "white2:buying rune scimmies 25kea". Oh right we can do that now. I don't want to right a whole story of my runescape time, I had fun times and even the worse... you know getting lured or losing everything you had.

Our moderators our mods.... how can I put this simply... You want this game to be FAIR, no BOTTERS. JUST NO NO NO! WE HATE THEM ? but... have we thought... of why they bot... WHY BREAK THE RULE YOU BOTTERS WHY. "You ruin the game for us" some say or "I've played this game for 10 years and you play for 1 day and you have more stats already" THAT is UNFAIR correct? YES

So please I want to understand.. how is it fair making us restart everything? after years and years we worked on our accounts to achieve our goals and then the years of time just taken away from you?

The creation of Rs3 should not even be considered runescape... this is a whole entire new game lets just name it world of WannabeWARCRAFT. Sorry... for my caps.. just trying to get to my point here... We didnt even get the option to poll to at least transfer our stats to old school.

I would like to understand how this is fair... just like how it is fair to ban botters.

29-Apr-2015 22:27:31

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Original message details are unavailable.

PHats - 1693s / 1809s / 2047b [Purp/Yellow/Green]

rs3 hats, only 3 hat colors left in GE, they each rose 100M+ ea today alone.
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

30-Apr-2015 01:53:06

San
Jul Member 2023

San

Posts: 4,259 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Does anyone know where to find an image of the runescape world map, with the map squares overlayed? I remember seeing it before, but I think it was on Reach's twitter when giving information on the scale of Zeah, so obviously I can't get it there any more.

Anyways, if anyone does have, if you could direct me to where to find it or send it to me on twitter (@somecallmesan) I'd be very much appreciative.
Sailing

30-Apr-2015 03:22:37

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top