Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I bought another 35k the day GE was released for my old price of 200ea. (If you're being mean, don't do that, do the exact opposite! Charge the guy 200 gp to take those cabbages off of him.)

And probably about about another 15k through the GE for about 15gp each. Haven't checked back in about a day or two... not sure. Hoping for more cabbages to have arrived, but people were already buying cabbages for way above my price so idk.

I'm kinda poor atm. I lent out full arma to someone and then I stopped playing for a bit, then when I came back they'd apparently lost it because they got hacked and so yea, I'm a bit low on cabbage money and not playing very much to make the money for them.

Time to start a kickstarter campaign to grow my cabbage empire. I just need donations for bonds. Any generous people? ^^
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

05-Mar-2015 22:49:41

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
I bought another 35k the day GE was released for my old price of 200ea. (If you're being mean, don't do that, do the exact opposite! Charge the guy 200 gp to take those cabbages off of him.)

Which is why you are not the meanest one of them all.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Gone Fishin' †¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

05-Mar-2015 23:36:47

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Loggy said :
Such quiet, wow*

** MEMES!

"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

06-Mar-2015 20:46:08

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Wow..the censor ate the hell outta that.

06-Mar-2015 20:46:25

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top