Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beatrix said :
Oh, and I don't do personal attacks or "swings at", like you call it. I'd simply want to let the issues argue, the personal part is in the opposition's eye.

Mod Mat K hide your post on Jagex latest financial results for a reason, and it wasn't because you were being nice.

The thread was locked because this isn't the place to argue or discuss forum bans.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-Oct-2014 23:05:59

Beatrix
Jun Member 2014

Beatrix

Posts: 1,874 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Where can I discuss forum bans, or is it completely a taboo?

I know, I got a message that told me the post got hidden and I got banned for "flaming a f-mod". I merely questioned your decision to lock the 1st thread about "Jagex latest financial results". I can't possibly imagine that post I made to be ban-worthy.

24-Oct-2014 23:34:59

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Possibly review a moderator thread in community home, but if they were Jmod bans I doubt much'll come of it.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-Oct-2014 23:35:43

Mexk
Aug
fmod Member

Mexk

Forum Moderator Posts: 19,606 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Beatrix said :
Where can I discuss forum bans, or is it completely a taboo?

I know, I got a message that told me the post got hidden and I got banned for "flaming a f-mod". I merely questioned your decision to lock the 1st thread about "Jagex latest financial results". I can't possibly imagine that post I made to be ban-worthy.

Whilst I very much understand your desire to discuss forum bans, then you are not completely wrong by saying it's a taboo. Strictly speaking you are only meant to discuss forum bans (as well as in-game bans + mutes) with Jagex, and Jagex alone. If the ban has been issued by Jagex in the first place there is no real option beyond appealing. However, if it has been issued by a Forum Moderator you may post in the Moderator Review thread as Norne mentioned above.

Be advised though - all bans issued by Forum Moderators are checked within 24 hours. If the ban is deemed correct it will be left in place - on rare occasions it will be extended (and an inbox message will follow accordingly) or simply removed.

Does this answer everything?

25-Oct-2014 00:16:28

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Beatrix said :
Exactly what I thought. So, if they want to ban me, they'll just do it, fair or not.

They run this s**t, so I guess their rules.

They have oversight just to be clear.

25-Oct-2014 00:20:11

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top