Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Doppel_Bock

Doppel_Bock

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ronan said :
Welcome to the Old School General chat lounge.

Feel free to start discussions about anything that is on your mind.

Right.

So why are some players a-holes, when it comes to the wilderness? (as if there's not enough danger in the wilderness, even without P2P)

I'm minding my own business, trying to complete a task for the slayer master in level 7 wilderness (keeling Earth warriors), and along comes this moron with child-like delusions of "God-hood" and prevents me from teleporting and ends up killing me?

(although the joke is on him: I had nothing really valuable to lose, and quite frankly, I don't care either way)

The point is, the people who engage P2P combat can be really obnoxious and probably points to some psychological inferiority complex in their real lives.

I'm not saying I dislike P2P, [in fact, a P2P that lasts at least 2 minutes is entertaining] but those 'big fish' who purposely go after the 'little fish' (probably because they got their azz whooped by some other bigger fish than themselves) and kill them in less than five seconds, have some psychological 'issues,' IMO.

Just sayin'...

20-Feb-2015 03:09:46

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Krausie does a very good job of creating transcripts on reddit though if you wanted to read them. Just search from transcript on the 2007scape reddit and you'll see them.

Latest one from reddit is on the archives too.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Feb-2015 04:11:40

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
ScapeRune said :
Krausie does a very good job of creating transcripts on reddit though if you wanted to read them. Just search from transcript on the 2007scape reddit and you'll see them.

Latest one from reddit is on the archives too.

Looks much nicer on reddit though. Table format is super convenient.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

20-Feb-2015 18:24:36

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
...fine I'll stop then! "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Feb-2015 18:26:26 - Last edited on 20-Feb-2015 18:27:48 by Norne

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

I hated reading it on reddit tbh..was seriously counterintuitive to me. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

20-Feb-2015 18:33:57

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top