Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Kingbigdog

Kingbigdog

Posts: 13 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Okay hear me out

I am pleading to Jagex that they introduce a lock system for any skill.
By a lock system i mean that a player can lock a skill so that no experience can be obtained in that particular skill, this allows players to not destroy accounts that they have spent countless hours on, such as pures, and skillers.

im asking for this introduction because a few wrong moves or even one can ruin your 1 defence pure, i myself am a 1 defence pure and have seen many people suffer from this problem. im also having this same issue, currently im 15xp away from two defence, and this is purely just a mistake that anybody can make, this would save players from continuing to level stats that they do not wish to.

A lock system would be ideal for anybody who intends to keep a stat at a specific level, i think this would be a great introduction and be appreciated by many players, and honeslty i think if new content can be added into oldschool runescape, then a reset or lock could be introduced to keep 70% of the runescape community satissfied

Sincerly OSRS Crafter, please support this idea!!

21-Nov-2015 02:02:00

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
12 kill baby mole pet. Rising, you jelly? "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2015 02:14:26

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Anyone here up for Trio Sara with myself and Ni?

Unless you want the pet (for myself ofc) then you wont get anything with me!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2015 18:05:51

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

..nevermind dont even have to try.

Ownage Omg said :
You're too nooby anyway, noob.

and yet I managed to solo zilyanna, so...
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Nov-2015 18:47:31

Meichi

Meichi

Posts: 12 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hello folks!

i need a partner for a walk through the waterbirth island dungeon to complete my fremmenik medium diary. :)
pls respond in game, if interested, or in the thread if i´m off and i´ll respnd asap. ^_^

greetings,
meichi

22-Nov-2015 13:34:17

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top