Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

unknownobby

unknownobby

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This is my first time ever posting on forums. I am an obby mauler on oldschool runescape and i enjoy pking. There is this guy who has been ragging me non stop whenever i walk in the wild. He is making it to the point where i can't even pk. I don't know if anything can be done about this or not so i decided to post in here and get other opinions on it. thanks

28-Jan-2015 05:22:08 - Last edited on 28-Jan-2015 05:41:25 by unknownobby

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Try reporting the player under "Player harassment" if it's gotten out of hand, and they'll take a look. I suggest removing the player's name from your post since there is nothing that can be done on the forums.

28-Jan-2015 05:37:21

unknownobby

unknownobby

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I removed his name from the thread. This won't ever stop unless they do something about this. This kid is very rich and has multiply obby mauling accounts. No matter what level i am i'm getting ragged. He made it very clear that i'm perm ragged 24/7 whenever he is online to attack me it's happenning. It's far past out of hand man. He follows me where ever i go to attack me. Even if i go all the way near monastery to try and stay away from him, he ends up finding me. I have reported him for player harrassment. I just wanted to see if there was anything else i could do. Thank you threat for replying to this. Greatly appreciated :) .

28-Jan-2015 05:47:24

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top