Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Yeah it's going to be a pain relearning this. I don't like how this is now a 2/3 mage boss. All I expected to happen was i) more randomization (which happened) and ii) reducing the melee phase's mage defense and increasing its ranged defense. Instead, they decide to do that with the green phase.

Agreed, I was wondering if it was miscommunication when I first read it. When I tried to use trident, prior to this update, on the melee phase it was a joke how inaccurate I was, but to be fair 78 magic is probably **** for a boss like that.

22-Jan-2015 21:14:43 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2015 21:26:55 by TPYMFB

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Enchanced said :
Don't you lost your itens if you die at Zulrah boss?

No, you can collect your items from one of the NPCs near the boat. You only lose your items if you were to die again before collecting your items. Some items (such as Ava's accumulator, ward packs, rune pouch, etc.) you will lose as you would normally. Barrows equipment gets destroyed as it would as well.

22-Jan-2015 23:51:33

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Slightly annoys me that question one is failing. Least it'll be in varrock instead of some boneheaded location like falador. Good grief though, gotta say the whole "make RS convenient but not toooooo convenient" crowds annoying me beyond belief.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Jan-2015 01:23:23

Zamorak83432

Zamorak83432

Posts: 10,679 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Norne said :
Slightly annoys me that question one is failing. Least it'll be in varrock instead of some boneheaded location like falador. Good grief though, gotta say the whole "make RS convenient but not toooooo convenient" crowds annoying me beyond belief.

I only voted no because i think having both is pointless. Should of been one or the other.
Strength Through Chaos
|

23-Jan-2015 02:27:22

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zamorak83432 said :
I only voted no because i think having both is pointless. Should of been one or the other.

-_- Whats wrong with both?

"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

23-Jan-2015 02:31:38

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Andrew Vin said :
Waste of dev time/space on map to have Grand Exchange if it's in every bank.

Same developments gonna happen now anyhow, so you cant really claim waste. -_-

/..\
-•-•-•
:) Happy Holidays :)
•-•-•-
/..\
/....\
-•-•
Oh heck lets just say it
•-•
/....\
/____\
-•-
Merry Christmas To all
-•
/____\

|_|
Norne
|_|

23-Jan-2015 05:40:08

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top