Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wilson said :
People have started smithing adamant darts. So far I'm at about ~230 kills, 0 signature drops.

Why adamant?
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

12-Jan-2015 17:11:11

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Don't use Brews. By the time it takes to drink one and then restore back up, chances are you just lost the HP again. Bring Sharks. I still carry one Brew just in case something goes wrong, but I haven't used it yet.

Vengeance is very useful, if you have it. I usually cast the spell right before the Blue phases when there are no Snakelings around, since it can attack with both forms.
Recoil rings are extremely important and insta-kill the Snakelings. Bring two, just in case one breaks. As long as you have your prayers down on Zulrah, it's these little things that are taking most of your HP. So recoils are the way to go.

Venom+ is useful. I end up using one per trip. Allows more room for more food.

My setup currently is full void, fury, odium, acb, firecape (since avas doesn't work there) + one recoil for the Snakelings, at 97 Ranged. I'm using Broad bolts to save some GP but I'm still managing 3 minute kills, so it still works.

Have you done the boss enough to see the pattern/rotation? Once you see there is only two possibilities, it's easy to remember what to do. Is there anything specific you want to know though? It's hard to really talk strategy without visuals.

12-Jan-2015 18:32:19 - Last edited on 12-Jan-2015 18:34:29 by Threat

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top