Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Maxi said :
I prefer Water or Pineapple juice. Maybe some Applejuiceaj but yeah, Pineapple is where it's at.

Come back, Mist Rising. :(

Ah, but caffeinated drinks boost your alertness in the morning!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Sep-2014 18:43:26

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm afraid Mist Rising went on a one way trip with some gentlemen to the pier. The cement bags being loaded into the same car were very interesting...wonder what they were for? "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Sep-2014 19:03:53

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Lol why? If people want to play that (boring) way let them.
I know I'll never bother.

I'll be honest with you, I think iron man is great. It revitalized people's interest in the game. However, I despise hypocrisy. Jagex and the community have never supported specialty accounts in the game's entire history of like, idk 15 years(ish)?

19-Sep-2014 20:35:53

xFlailing
Aug Member 2017

xFlailing

Posts: 641 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TPYMFB said :
Ownage Omg said :
Lol why? If people want to play that (boring) way let them.
I know I'll never bother.

I'll be honest with you, I think iron man is great. It revitalized people's interest in the game. However, I despise hypocrisy. Jagex and the community have never supported specialty accounts in the game's entire history of like, idk 15 years(ish)?

This is how I feel about iron man. Why cater to one group without catering to the others? Which is what I most certainly do NOT want.

19-Sep-2014 20:38:17

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top