Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Oh wow, the proposed rewards for the diaries look amazing.

Also OP in so many respects.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

28-Nov-2014 20:47:18

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Yeah I agree. At least some of them require 90+ stats, though. I better get skilling again...

Thats the other part I despise about achievements and diaries, they essentially force ppl to do huge leveling, so while maxed players are rare now..with a dairy the levels jump radically I bet.

ScapeRune said :
What ones are OP? Disappointed there's no seers headband offering an increased chance of bolt specials though, would have really liked that.

compare the rewards we are getting with the rewards for kara 1-3. The only worthwhile rewards from kara is the gloves sale bonus (not wonderful) and the teleport location.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

28-Nov-2014 21:03:50

Beatrix
Jun Member 2014

Beatrix

Posts: 1,874 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
The only one that stands out to me as overpowered is the noting of dagganoth bones. Mole one seems okay, although for that one I'd say a mole tracker would have been better.

You seemed like a clever person... come on read the rewards again, can you really say with a straight face that they're not op...

28-Nov-2014 21:31:52

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top