Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I know where it is but not why it was removed. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

28-Oct-2014 14:54:26

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wrong sticky.. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

28-Oct-2014 16:20:38

Mod Ronan

Mod Ronan

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
I hid the social updates thread as it was getting a dismal number of people looking at it. As much as I like the idea of having a place to access the info put out on social through the forums it wasn't worth the time spent maintaining it or the space constantly taken up on the first page.

I'd like to think of an alternative for the future, perhaps a highlights of the week post somewhere.
@JagexRonan

28-Oct-2014 16:56:02

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, I'm working on a thread over in suggestions for incentives to put items in the well of good will. How do you guys feel about cosmetics, titles and teleportation over-rides(also might try some emotes if I can think of anything or see any good suggestions.) I know a lot of these things became extremely annoying in the live-game as they were so widespread, and for the most part had no meaning behind them. I think the high-cost and donation aspects would cancel that out.

Also, I think I'm allowed to talk about my suggestion thread here, but I also am wrong often. Hide if you see fit.

28-Oct-2014 20:42:36

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ronan said :
I hid the social updates thread as it was getting a dismal number of people looking at it. As much as I like the idea of having a place to access the info put out on social through the forums it wasn't worth the time spent maintaining it or the space constantly taken up on the first page.

I'd like to think of an alternative for the future, perhaps a highlights of the week post somewhere.

Damn, I'm surprised, don't use social media so I loved that thread, but it only makes sense to put your efforts where they are worth putting.

28-Oct-2014 20:43:29

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Mod Ronan said :

I liked the tweet stream for when I didn't have my twitter set up but once I did it was simpler to just follow you...normally.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Oct-2014 00:13:47

Andrew Vin
Oct Member 2022

Andrew Vin

Posts: 10,828 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
TPYMFB said :
Hey guys, I'm working on a thread over in suggestions for incentives to put items in the well of good will. How do you guys feel about cosmetics, titles and teleportation over-rides(also might try some emotes if I can think of anything or see any good suggestions.) I know a lot of these things became extremely annoying in the live-game as they were so widespread, and for the most part had no meaning behind them. I think the high-cost and donation aspects would cancel that out.

Also, I think I'm allowed to talk about my suggestion thread here, but I also am wrong often. Hide if you see fit.

Not gonna lie, titles like "Donator of 20 whips" wouldn't be a bad idea. ~_~

Would help the economy so much

29-Oct-2014 02:58:30

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Andrew Vin said :
Not gonna lie, titles like "Donator of 20 whips" wouldn't be a bad idea. ~_~

Would help the economy so much

Destroyer of gilded alters.

(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«(¯`·.·´¯) (¯`·.·´¯)
`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .«¬•••(¤†Norne: Fire Emblem†¤)•••¬».`·.¸(¯`·.·´¯)¸ .·
×°× ` ·.¸.·´ װ׫¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬•¤¤•¬».,„¸¸„,.«¬×°× ` ·.¸.·´ ×°×
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

29-Oct-2014 03:21:12

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top