Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

TPYMFB

TPYMFB

Posts: 5,589 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Norne said :
TPYMFB said :
How the **** did a streamer scam 200m and not get banned?

The person he scammed didn't bother to report it I'd guess...

Assuming he's talking about the person I'm thinking of, the person who got scammed also apparently threatened to DDoS the scammer...

Yeah, I can't imagine we are thinking of different people, just was trying to avoid breaking the "no naming and shaming rule." I honestly don't know the situation, just happened to see people on reddit freaking out, and Mat K left a really lame response to people's concerns. Something along the lines of not being able to use the stream as evidence of rule breaking due to the chance it was set up. My ass.

23-Oct-2014 23:43:33

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Jagex has always been adamant that the only evidence they use is the report system. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-Oct-2014 00:29:53

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hue hue hue "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-Oct-2014 00:34:05

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

I get 40k\hr no booster, I need 1250k (1.25m) points. That means its not possible to net 1250k in 30 minutes. Simple maths. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-Oct-2014 01:49:51

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Try Hard mode Endurance instead of Rumble. You can choose to stop at Dag mother if you only want to use melee, or Karamel if you don't want to bring restores. Reaching Dag only takes like 15 mins (using ancients w/ provided runes) but I'm sure it's do-able with melee just as quickly.

24-Oct-2014 02:10:32 - Last edited on 24-Oct-2014 02:11:11 by Threat

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

StarDerp said :
If you're only getting 40k/hr you're doing something hideously wrong o.O

Or..im a low level?
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

24-Oct-2014 02:53:34

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top