Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heritage said :
yogurt544 said :
Heritage said :
I thought it failed lol, but it's ridiculous seeing it pass..

Looks fine to me. It actually was a lot better before they nerfed it to what it was now. ***

It's still overpowered, but it is clear that the team does not give a damn anymore about that.

It's funny how much opinions differ lol. I consider the amulet incredibly underpowered right now, but I voted it in hoping that once it's in we can vote for some improvements to it.

That 7.5% extra damage btw, is totally canceleld out by losing the 15% damage increase of SOT* *and* Occult necklace. You'll deal less damage due to no damage boosts, lower accuracy, lower max hit and to top it off have no shield to protect yourself. You do gain some KO potential though, that is the benefit of the amulet to Ahrim's.

It's not much use on any of the other sets though. Perhaps I'd use it with Karil's.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

15-Oct-2014 11:49:26 - Last edited on 15-Oct-2014 11:49:59 by ScapeRune

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hmm, I guess yeah. I mean the ahrim's set is okay, but a tad OP to me, but the dharoks when pking combined with vengeance and recoils, yeah, that's going to hurt.

I am glad they reworked the effect for veracs.

Let's hope they do what's the best :P .

15-Oct-2014 11:56:03

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Apparently one of the top ranked thieving iron men used their main to knock out bandits so they could pickpocket them on their ironman without failing. That's hilarious

In other news...

Rumour has it that you can get a free medium clue during the monkey madness clue by feeding the karamjan monkey in your inventory bananas. Reminds me very much of the free elite clue for that other monkey quest on rs3.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

15-Oct-2014 11:59:40

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Original message details are unavailable.
For clarity, to commit full damage on the Corporeal Beast, you must be using a weapon in the spear or polearm category. Polearms include Halberds
and the hunting teasing stick (lol)
. Range damage is capped at 100 for those using Ruby bolts (e).

Teasing stick mass anyone? :D
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

15-Oct-2014 16:39:35

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lolno "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

15-Oct-2014 17:26:07

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top