Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Anger Alt
Mar Member 2023

Anger Alt

Posts: 16,548 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Fawx said :

For how long?

I'm foreseeing clans ruling worlds. and the enjoyment flies right out the window when you die on login.

When that happens I will shed a tear, then walk to chickens again (probably die on the way there) once I get there I will then train to level 126 and become the ruler of Gielinor!

10-Jul-2015 18:51:33

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Guess I'll unlock the Q&A thread now. Not sure how long it'll last since I have no interest in bumping it and it really hasnt been updated for like a year now. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

10-Jul-2015 19:19:38

Otter
Dec Member 2006

Otter

Posts: 18,155 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Fawx said :
Zamorak83432 said :
Can't wait for it.

should be pretty fun.

For how long?

I'm foreseeing clans ruling worlds. and the enjoyment flies right out the window when you die on login.
This.

Every update sucks if you imagine the worst case scenario happening all the time.

10-Jul-2015 21:41:26

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Threat said :
Glad to see those abandoned stickies finally gone.

Kinda..the Archives just needed someone to do them. I cant access the Q&A's nor desire to do it but when it was run it was quite used by people.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

11-Jul-2015 00:28:42

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ownage Omg said :
Threat said :
Glad to see those abandoned stickies finally gone.
Yeah I stopped checking them out after support was dropped but it would have been nice for them to remain there for memories. :P

Nostalgia is not allowed in old school forums, shoo!
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

12-Jul-2015 05:47:34

PvM Diaries

PvM Diaries

Posts: 4 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
excuse me, i have a very important question concerning upgrading my old school account. can i old upgrade through buying a bond with a redeem card or can i just click 30 day membership. Im concerned because i dont play rs3 anymore and would be disappointed it if only upgrade it and not my osrs account 1 Rs Name: x MvM x

2. Total Wealth: 9m

3. Merchanting Experience: some

4. How often do you play Runescape: daily

5. Why are you joining the clan: good social environment

6. Will you be respectful towards others in the clan chat: yes

7. Are you applying for OSRS or RS3:

12-Jul-2015 06:06:44

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top