Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Andrew Vin said :
Ports was a really good update tbh, I wonder if something like that is possible in OSRS. Doesn't have to have the same rewards.

Yea..level 85 tank armor probably wouldn't be something we'd want just yet lol.

I'm also convinced that all new armor should require its predecessor as a "build" requirement. So the next melee tank armor should require one of the melee barrow's brothers armor's. Melee power armor, bandos, range gets funky since there's 3 but blk dhide makes no sense so...idk.

Yes I use "rs3" terms because they make sense, not because "LOL NORNE WANTS EOC!@!!!"
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

26-Sep-2014 19:38:23 - Last edited on 26-Sep-2014 19:40:13 by Norne

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Cooking ranges do exist. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

27-Sep-2014 05:00:24

oldbored777

oldbored777

Posts: 636 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Why on earth would anyone vote to remove firemaking.

Is this the stone age? Are we not capable of possessing fire any more?

I'll agree it's not the most exciting skill in the game, but I hardly consider removing it in its entirety is going to solve any problems.

27-Sep-2014 08:57:51

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
oldbored777 said :
Why on earth would anyone vote to remove firemaking.

Is this the stone age? Are we not capable of possessing fire any more?

I'll agree it's not the most exciting skill in the game, but I hardly consider removing it in its entirety is going to solve any problems.

The discussion earlier was about trying to find ways to improve/update less-used or otherwise mundane content. I don't think anyone was being serious (or at least I wasn't) in regard to removing Firemaking!

27-Sep-2014 17:19:15

PM Sanfew

PM Sanfew

Posts: 7 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
hellow please help me!!

i bin to nmz for the first time and i read it was safe.
it is a safe minigame. but somehow i lost my saradomin sword.
i read on wikia The Nightmare Zone, commonly referred to as nmz, is a combat-based minigame that is located north of Yanille, northwest of the bank. The minigame involves players having "dreams" to fight bosses they have fought before in quests. It is run by Dominic Onion, who is a mage from Lunar Isle. This Minigame is SAFE meaning you will not lose items on death, however any items you drop manually on the ground will be lost if you die, as you will be taken away from the arena .... there it stands the minigame is SAFE ..... okey this is what happend.... i was in rumble for the first time.. because i got quest cape all bosses are in the minigame. one of the bossis let me drop my sword on the ground... in the message box stands "" the heat from the cakes forces you to drop you weapon on the ground. that was the same moment when i died. so i manage to lost 3.4m rs07 gold thats what a ss worth it. in a mini game that say SAFE! pls help me

27-Sep-2014 18:51:40

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top