Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Saxo
Mar Member 2020

Saxo

Posts: 7,687 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
I think pathetic is 10 people stopping an update nearly 20,000 people want from happening.

Is just me though.
It's not 10 people though.. it's thousands

Sure you can look at it the 10 people angle but that's just looking for ways to make it sound worse than it actually is..

22-Sep-2014 03:41:00 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2014 03:41:45 by Saxo

StarDerp
Oct Member 2005

StarDerp

Posts: 11,927 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Saxo said :
StarDerp said :
I think pathetic is 10 people stopping an update nearly 20,000 people want from happening.

Is just me though.

Sure you can look at it the 10 people angle but that's just looking for ways to make it sound worse than it actually is..

And it's like triple the amount of people who want it. You can be like, blegh blegh not 75% huehuehue all you like, but it's outright pathetic that these shields with 74.9% yes votes might fail because of a handful of voters.
Derp, Derpity Derp.

22-Sep-2014 03:47:34 - Last edited on 22-Sep-2014 03:47:44 by StarDerp

Kurama

Kurama

Posts: 9,058 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
Saxo said :
StarDerp said :

Is just me though.

And it's like triple the amount of people who want it. You can be like, blegh blegh not 75% huehuehue all you like, but it's outright pathetic that these shields with 74.9% yes votes might fail because of a handful of voters.

indeed it is

22-Sep-2014 03:49:07

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lmao it hit 75% for a brief second then suddenly its like every no voter arrived. This is being repolled in a slightly different fashion, probably not in a way no voter will like either. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

22-Sep-2014 03:49:47

Heritage
Aug Member 2013

Heritage

Posts: 14,598 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
StarDerp said :
Heritage said :
Yeah, I just heard some streamer is doing giveaways for people who vote yes lol. Pathetic.

I'd say smart rather than pathetic.

Tell me how is adding copypasted content to the game good. I would rather see something unique and more interesting. Elysian is still overpowered as well.

22-Sep-2014 06:42:40

tapkcir07

tapkcir07

Posts: 366 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heritage said :
StarDerp said :
Heritage said :
Yeah, I just heard some streamer is doing giveaways for people who vote yes lol. Pathetic.

I'd say smart rather than pathetic.

Tell me how is adding copypasted content to the game good. I would rather see something unique and more interesting. Elysian is still overpowered as well.

I dont think you're alone in that opinion.

I'm telling you, if they'd polled Elysian separately then the other two shields WOULD be passing. Its so close, you know some of those no votes are voting down the Elysian because of its boosts alone and couldn't care less about the other two shields. Then at least Corp would get two new top tier items instead of zero.
Back in my day Rune 2hs were 50k and scimis were 35k. Anything else is heresy.

22-Sep-2014 07:13:46

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top