Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't always have one. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Sep-2014 05:57:25

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Zaros Ignis said :
Your point?

"Oooh look at me I'm a forum mod, I can see edited posts."

Actually, just in case anyones curious and doesn't know; I can not see what was previously in the edit.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Sep-2014 05:58:34

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Its true I am not to be trusted....or am I? "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Sep-2014 06:01:42

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Zaros Ignis said :
Well, leaking information intended only for Forum Moderators is probably the only way you could lose your Moderator status, seeing as locking half the threads on the forum doesn't cause that.

No, one rarely gets "fired" (removed in my case) for doing the duties they are given\allowed to do. Probably just as well.
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Sep-2014 06:05:25

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Zaros Ignis said :
If a Player Moderator acted like a Forum Moderator for more that 30 seconds, they would get "fired." And possibly banned.

A player moderator has a completely different role in this game then forum moderators do. Player moderators have long since ceased to be there as the "secret police" who are out to catch every rulebreaker. Instead the role they encompass is now that of a community figure. Forum moderators on the other hand are still relied on to be enforcement (in a protection style, not a punishment style) along with being community individuals. Different roles that don't really fit togather and aren't really comparable. Just because they are both volunteer moderators doesn't mean much in this case.

19-Sep-2014 06:10:06

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

For the record, if a Pmod acted like me I do not believe for a second they'd be banned....I'm overly sarcastic but I don't break any rules. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

19-Sep-2014 06:10:51

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top