Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Applejuiceaj
Nov
fmod Member

Applejuiceaj

Forum Moderator Posts: 44,957 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
Threat said :
I'm trying to find a post by a local mod... those purple backgrounds do look pretty nice if I remember right. :P

Original message details are unavailable.
Hello everyone

Best bet at finding Local Mod posts in the future though are on the Latin American language forums - they aren't something the English forums use traditionally.

*feels invisible, so re-quotes self where I directed to the mentioned sticky... err... former sticky*

04-Sep-2014 02:34:01

Threat
Sep Member 2020

Threat

Posts: 10,054 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah that's the sticky I remember them on... it was in General but got moved and I couldn't remember the name of the thread.

EDIT: It's still in General, but it was stickied before.

04-Sep-2014 02:34:52 - Last edited on 04-Sep-2014 02:35:20 by Threat

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Applejuiceaj said :
Applejuiceaj said :
Threat said :
I'm trying to find a post by a local mod... those purple backgrounds do look pretty nice if I remember right. :P

Original message details are unavailable.
Hello everyone

Best bet at finding Local Mod posts in the future though are on the Latin American language forums - they aren't something the English forums use traditionally.

*feels invisible, so re-quotes self where I directed to the mentioned sticky... err... former sticky*

Oh I missed it because linkify didn't outline the quote in purple. I guess purple is so rare it was never made to do that lol
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

04-Sep-2014 02:36:14

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top