Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heritage said :
So not even one feature of Artisan is passing, sad.

Want Ash logs with Ash's face on them .-.

I like the fish fillet idea, but using a whole ranarr for 20% prayer clearly wasn't thought through very well lol. We use one herb for 3 doses normally so the idea is kind of silly right now
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

21-Aug-2014 18:23:03

Wh ale

Wh ale

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey mods and whoever else is reading this,
i have come back to runescape and very dissapointed in ways and happy in others runescape has lost its value for being unique i.e eoc and trying to fix it with pre eoc legacy mod whichc isn't even pre eoc but i am very happy to see some staff members have been asked to create osrs im happy with that!
furthermore,
i was wondering if runescape could update me or mods could update me on dragon claws, curses , easier trading ways as i joined over 6 years ago glad to be back enjoying osrs!!!!

21-Aug-2014 18:33:20

ScapeRune
Nov Member 2022

ScapeRune

Posts: 33,509 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Reach basically ruled out dragon claws, but after todays Q&A stream on Twich I'm not so sure anymore o:

Easier trading... there's a dev blog or two on that and an official poll under the name trading solution. Basically any form of grand exchange like system failed and what we'll eventually get is an in game noticeboard for posting what youm** trading.

And as for curses, a new prayerbook is a definite possibility at some point but not necessarily curses. I really liked them though, the idea of stealing your opponent's strength is pretty neat.
Cabbage? CABBAGE!

21-Aug-2014 19:40:22

Out of ideas
Jun Member 2022

Out of ideas

Posts: 7,978 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lots of people are getting turned onto D-claws, rightly so imo. I mean if you aren't down for the original d claws alls you need to do is turn it into a 60-75% special attack and suddenly its a poor mans ags. And maybe they'll bring back TDs :D

Unless a new prayer book offered an equivalent to piety it wouldn't be worth it.

Also. RIP artisan. :/

21-Aug-2014 20:28:56

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Havent even read the devblog to artisians yet, imagine I'll hate it since they probably didn't radically altar the fundementals which was my problem. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Aug-2014 20:38:18

Ownage Omg

Ownage Omg

Posts: 14,364 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I voted yes to all even though I knew it'd fail lol.
Saxo made a valid point, they're shoving it down our throats which is why people are voting no, I'd rather we got Summoning or Dungeoneering.
Hardstyle
|
@OwnageRS
|
OSRS
|
U
K

21-Aug-2014 20:39:12

Out of ideas
Jun Member 2022

Out of ideas

Posts: 7,978 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Yeah I read his post too. He makes a really good point, and in a follow up comment he said if they repolled certain things about artisan in a future inside of a poll which isn't solely on artisan stuff would pass. Which he's probably right about.

Honestly I felt like artisan would be a really bad skill, just reading up on how it works and stuff. I think people at the very least could of voted for certain functions to be added if not the entire skill itself. But if there are a lot of people with similar mentality to Saxo then I understand why it wouldn't pass.

21-Aug-2014 20:42:16

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top