Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
That time Mist moved my thread, just you wait, I will have vengeance.

IM SO SSSSSSCCCCCCCCCARED, HALP ME!
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Aug-2014 01:38:02

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
I've nearly mastered my new technique of creating mist-homing missile sharks. Next you go fishing, watch your step. ;)

Hmm, well its a long time coming due to all the 'other requirements'
"When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-Aug-2014 02:25:05

Pork2H Sword
Oct Member 2022

Pork2H Sword

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi guys, i know this is gonna sound ridiculous coming from a regular player but is it just me noticing that 07 scape is starting to die? i mean it averages around 15k players a day and 30k peak usually on weekends, now that sounds good, however in comparison to when this was launched it has decreased enourmously. I really think Jagex need to implement something in the game that could possibly create more players, cause the last thing i want to see is this game die. In my honest opinion, i think that F2p should be added because it would definitely bring more players to the game.

21-Aug-2014 03:23:49

Wilson

Wilson

Posts: 14,939 Opal Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
ScapeRune said :
Wilson said :
Does anyone have experience with using stamina potions and training rc? Specifically making lava runes. I'm wondering if I should bother using super energies alongside stamina potion to cut costs a little though it would be more effort.

Doesn't seem worth it unless you diy your stamina pots. Each run is so quick already that having to open the bank an extra time would probably slow you down a fair bit getting to 91.

Good to know though I plan on doing it to 99 (if I ever get around to rcing).
@WilsonMagna

OSRS Maxed - Sara Solo Record Holder

21-Aug-2014 03:36:23

Blessing

Blessing

Posts: 2,587 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Pork2H Sword said :
Hi guys, i know this is gonna sound ridiculous coming from a regular player but is it just me noticing that 07 scape is starting to die? i mean it averages around 15k players a day and 30k peak usually on weekends, now that sounds good, however in comparison to when this was launched it has decreased enourmously. I really think Jagex need to implement something in the game that could possibly create more players, cause the last thing i want to see is this game die. In my honest opinion, i think that F2p should be added because it would definitely bring more players to the game.

you cant really compare with the beginning of osrs, usually when something starts there is a hype and many people are curious about something new, after a period of time the hype is over and there are less people, thats normal, and now osrs has a stable growth every month since then

21-Aug-2014 06:59:15

The contents of this message have been hidden.

21-Aug-2014 12:39:04

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top