Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Norne
Jan
fmod Member

Norne

Forum Moderator Posts: 76,250 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I heard rumor of such, I also heard rumor that Russian captains use Scottish accents. "When history witnesses a great change, Razgriz reveals itself... first, as a dark demon. As a demon, it uses its power to rain death upon the land, and then it dies. However, after a period of slumber, Razgriz returns, this time, as a great hero"

21-May-2021 16:26:38

Dan McFancy

Dan McFancy

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Heyo!

Bit of a random one... I made an account on Runescape a LONG time ago, probably around 2002/2003, which I got to quite a high level and had quite a lot of wealth on - this was of course before it became Runescape classic.

Out of interest, I tried logging on earlier today to see if the account was still there along with my items but everything seems to have wiped - bank account, stats etc, and it also had this random new name. Any idea how to resolve this?

When I logged on, it said I had last logged on around 885 days ago so presumably I linked it with Runescape classic at that point so now I'm just concerned my account is gone?

06-Jun-2021 00:56:36

Tombing
Jul Member 2023

Tombing

Posts: 25 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there Dan.

To my understanding, accounts that were used in the Runescape version that you're familiar with in the early-mid 2000's were reset when OSRS (Old School Runescape - current version) was released.

I believe that the administration team is able to still provide you with your account, but it will be transferred to Runescape 3. Again to my understanding, your original Runescape username and login are the only things that you can maintain on Old School Runescape.

Kindly correct me if I'm wrong, fellow Runescapers.

Best,
Space Signal
SoRS Clan (World 518) - OSRS

08-Jun-2021 20:47:12

Miaogik
Feb Member 2021

Miaogik

Posts: 9 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Night at Theatre quest is quite demanding... recommended skills +90 to all combat stats.

I was just about get the quest cape but this set the bar quite high. I was still planning to solo it seeing there's quite good guides in youtube.

Still any chance this particular quest gets toned down bit more for solo players like myself?

20-Jun-2021 22:32:26 - Last edited on 20-Jun-2021 22:39:32 by Miaogik

Drpolarized

Drpolarized

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey guys, it's been like 14-15 years since I've last played OSRS this regularly and it feels great to be back, especially as a first-time member since a month ago!
BTW, any tips on what someone with balanced combat stats (61 ATK, 62 STR, 60 DEF) should do next? I'm following the optimal quest guide list and I've got Eadgar's Ruse up next. Is Underground Pass really that bad for players without a graceful set?

I'm currently grinding agility in Canifis (lvl 50) and it's quite tedious, yet I figure it's best to get it out of the way now since I'd rather not pay for it as I'm not that well-off lol. I lucked out on an expensive cape from an easy clue scroll and I've got around 5 mil to play with and I mostly rely on birdhouse runs for extra cash. Any other tips you guys could hand out for a returning player that's barely even crawled into the vast world of OSRS membership?

P.S. Sorry if this isn't the right subforum for general tips and advice.

24-Jun-2021 18:15:00

Mulhalo
Oct Member 2023

Mulhalo

Posts: 84 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey @Drpolarized! One tip would be to start your herb runs ASAP! You can make a goooood amount of gp every day from doing ranarr runs, creating Ranarr Potion (unf) and selling them on the G.E. Hope that helps a little! Enjoy yourself!

29-Jun-2021 19:27:45

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top