Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Sea Witch
Oct Member 2009

Sea Witch

Posts: 22 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi
I am helping a friend with Heroes Quest Old School Runescape i am in Phoenix gang but when i speak to the waiter there is no Gherkin option. I have done shield of arrav with my friend so I have no idea why i cant get the correct dialogue. Thanks in advance

Cheers

10-Mar-2021 10:29:16

The contents of this message have been hidden.

22-Mar-2021 09:36:34

Tsifty

Tsifty

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi I have no idea where else to write this post but I hope everyone see’s it.
I think a shattered worlds idea with and old school spin would be an amazing mini game. Being able to do levels of shattered worlds co-op with other players or solo with slayer base rewards. With slayer monsters. Every 5 or 10 waves should be a slayer boss at the end. Getting harder and harder and having hi scores for the highest level wave reached. And also putting in bosses that are usually only done solo would be an interesting twist. Such and Vorkarth, alc hydra and Jad. Doing then in teams would be fun. And getting harder and harder after every boss wave. And teams reaching ridiculous wave levels can have the hardest pvm bosses in one fight. Having multiple jads and alc-hydras in the same fight .
So just like in the rs3 shattered world with the same style of scenery just old school flavoured. Running through normal floors with normal monsters. And every 5-10 levels a boss level comes. This would be awesome content ! Having great rewards!
JohnnyL

22-Mar-2021 14:50:15

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top