Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

Sebastian003

Sebastian003

Posts: 1,159 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Just made the Mithril forum post count.
Son of Dariusz, who is the son of Wincenty Dabrowski of Poland.
I accomplished Ranged first at the start of E.O.C. (97-99).
On OSRS during my Kinsha Knight roleplay I gained pictures of slaying 9 people alone.

07-Sep-2018 20:08:11

The contents of this message have been hidden.

16-Sep-2018 19:44:22

Rooh
Jan
fmod Member

Rooh

Forum Moderator Posts: 40,638 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@flatEARTH420,

As Pippyspot points out, you need to report in game.
I've removed your post as you can't name and shame on the forums.
Who's the cat that won't cop out when there's danger all about?

20-Sep-2018 11:20:28

Altalize

Altalize

Posts: 123 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So, I've been chilling at Grand exchange for some time and I've reported numerous botters that are advertising websites, racism, scammers, people swearing continuously. I'm just curious... Should I be reporting them more then once?

Also, I've been dealing with people that break more then one rule. Should I be reporting them for each rule they've broken or should I just stick with the one report? I'm just curious that's all.

23-Sep-2018 09:48:52

Tuffty
Jan
fmod Member

Tuffty

Forum Moderator Posts: 152,198 Ruby Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Altalize said :
So, I've been chilling at Grand exchange for some time and I've reported numerous botters that are advertising websites, racism, scammers, people swearing continuously. I'm just curious... Should I be reporting them more then once?

Also, I've been dealing with people that break more then one rule. Should I be reporting them for each rule they've broken or should I just stick with the one report? I'm just curious that's all.

Once per account is enough for Jagex.

Also it's not all about reporting. It's about having fun in game too.

Remember you need to have fun too.
Comprehensive Account Security
I don’t suffer from insanity—I enjoy every minute of it. :P

23-Sep-2018 12:37:26 - Last edited on 23-Sep-2018 12:40:12 by Tuffty

I boss drunk

I boss drunk

Posts: 5 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
any mod willing to read this my account was hacked and everything stole from it. account is I boss drunk.. not sure how it happened everything is secure and they even knew my bank pin. I realize I cant get my items back but if you could see who traded my items away and take action on them would be great

24-Sep-2018 01:13:48

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top