Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

tmnt 4
Dec Member 2023

tmnt 4

Posts: 258 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
quick question maybe I can get some help with it here. I play same account on both eoc and osrs I been playing a lot of osrs lately for the king black dragon pet up 2 point I'm 5000 kill count and still no pet would this be cause I'm using same account for both I already have it on rs3 eoc its stopping me from getting it on osrs. any idea or suggestion of why I'm not getting it? anything will help at this point.

01-Oct-2017 13:53:07

3rd Of Skill

3rd Of Skill

Posts: 45 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Sen36989,
I really doubt that you would not be able to get any pet on OSRS due to having it on RS3. Because the games have different engines, there is no connection between the two other than your account that both characters on either game are housed under.
Playing a game from 2007 on an account from 2005.
:)

02-Oct-2017 14:16:21

Darkfirewill

Darkfirewill

Posts: 1,139 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've been wondering something. How "worth it" has osrs been for jagex? Okay so there's several ways to look at this. According to them they found a backup which allowed them to revive an old development environment. That's valuable...sometimes. I'm just wondering, at first, what did they think of it? Artistically it can be both nostalgic and limiting but there's also the business outlook. For me my system won't support rs3. My renewing after half a decade is entirely osrs based. What did it look like on the front end? What does it look like in hindsight? Be well.

03-Oct-2017 12:55:29

exk
Mar Member 2020

exk

Posts: 61 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Darkfirewill said :
I've been wondering something. How "worth it" has osrs been for jagex? Okay so there's several ways to look at this. According to them they found a backup which allowed them to revive an old development environment. That's valuable...sometimes. I'm just wondering, at first, what did they think of it? Artistically it can be both nostalgic and limiting but there's also the business outlook. For me my system won't support rs3. My renewing after half a decade is entirely osrs based. What did it look like on the front end? What does it look like in hindsight?

I think re-releasing OSRS might've been the best long-term decision Jagex has done in a while!
Never apologize for showing feeling. When you do so, you apologize for the truth.

03-Oct-2017 20:00:12

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top