Forums

Old School General Chat Lounge Thread is sticky

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311

1800-PWN

1800-PWN

Posts: 11 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mod Ronan, you guys need to stop the yanille bank/stronghold of security book scam in pvp worlds. all other books have been fixed except the stonghold book and an account names arcellon and his other two accounts are lurering ppl for 100m+. in the past 2 days ive stopped 4 ppl from losing their entire bank and somehow your report system has done nothing to stop them. im not even sure you guys read the reports anymore, but not looking into this is going to cause real players to quit because jagex cannot get rid of 200iq lurer's. arcellon is at the GE every day with his bandos and scyth on his 120+ lvl account acting like he is anti luring this "random" guy that runs up to him, which is his friend. please do something about this, i report them everytime i see them yet they are still out here pulling lures....not too mention that arcellon changes his name every day, he was daimonnd when i met him... if thats not proof enough, idk what is.

22-Jul-2019 05:10:02 - Last edited on 22-Jul-2019 05:11:48 by 1800-PWN

bradstarbaby

bradstarbaby

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
guys i super fucked up and im hoping someone can help me. i made a super noobish mistake and redeemed a bond as a f2p so that i could change my name not realizing you have to be a member in the first place to do that. is there anyway to get my bond, that i grinded my ass off to get, back or is it back to killing ogress warriors for a millenia?

29-Jul-2019 16:13:34

Quick find code: 317-318-503-65438311 Back to Top