Forums

Old school runescape

Quick find code: 317-318-406-66293476

Winter Faet
Aug Member 2023

Winter Faet

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Old school runescape, not much more to say there.

Slowly, everything is getting easier... day by day, month by month, year by year.

All I can say is keep oldschool runescape the way it is... The more it becomes easier (lvling) the closer it gets to ezscape 2.

It is slowly and steadily losing the meaningfulness in the achievements.

I am aware there are people complaining to make it easier, then they are heard and it gets easier. Just to happen over and over again.... If this keeps up there is NO OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE.

This is the only place you can find a game like this, please don't listen to people complaining they want it easier and hear those whispers echo from 1000's upon 1000's of people that are contempt with their achievements, those people arnt complaining.

There is a million quick and easy games out there for the complainers to select from.

Let me put it this way... If you were brought up oldschool you were brought up hard, and learnt how to earn things... don't give into the crying child, The world doesn't need it!

Not everything should land in your lap, oldschool runescape not only teaches valuable lessons, its a game that can be played for a long time.... not this whole gimmi every lvl now so I can raid and get bored and quit.

Don't ruin it for us, this game is gold!
I am merely asking you to please keep an eye on this topic, so that it doesn't get out of hand....
Gate ways pop up and before you know it, it's gone.

Massive kudos regardless to Jagex for the efforts placed in the game and hearing the community out!

22-Jan-2024 03:48:56 - Last edited on 22-Jan-2024 04:02:12 by Winter Faet

Mel 624
Dec Member 2021

Mel 624

Posts: 792 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I think it depends. There's a difference between stuff like adding a crafting interface so you don't have to click for every individual crafting action and getting lamps and stars everywhere. The big issue with RS3 is that it's ridiculously easy to max skills without actually doing them. Making content more enjoyable to do so that players have fun earning their xp still requires them to lvl their skills themselves. Depending on what you mean, that could qualify as making the game easier but it's really just that players are better able to keep working at the skill and likely need less breaks to do roughly the same work for the same xp. How to block a forum user
Death And Taxes: An Analysis
Petition: leave forums open!

Don't let Jagex forget the forums.

22-Jan-2024 21:36:05

Winter Faet
Aug Member 2023

Winter Faet

Posts: 18 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
What I am saying is,

I know the game wasn't perfect to begin with, and quality of life and content is great!

Some fixes to make some thing's easier is good.

But merely saying, you don't know what you have got until it's gone.

Making a door is nice, making a gate is ok, but watch carefully what comes through them. Things will change, then become normal, and the present becomes the past...

24-Jan-2024 11:34:00 - Last edited on 24-Jan-2024 11:38:34 by Winter Faet

Quick find code: 317-318-406-66293476 Back to Top