Forums

Quivers!!

Quick find code: 309-310-854-66034024

Lisaa
Jun Member 2014

Lisaa

Posts: 7,018 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
So I was thinking....the only thing the game really has in the way of visible arrow quivers is the quiver that's built into the Skirmisher Body. It looks great, but often times clips through capes which is unfortunate.

So....what if we had arrow quiver cosmetics, as capes? :D

Quivers could occupy the cape-slot for overrides, and could come in a theoretically limitless number of designs. Furthermore, some quiver overrides could include a cape, built right into the override to avoid clipping.

• Quiver [on back]
• Quiver with cape [on back]
• Belt-fastened Quiver
• Belt-fastened Quiver with cape

On models that have a cape built into them, the cape itself would be the part that would be recoloured.

Gallery:
Note: The bright green cape would reflect recolor areas. This is a rough mock-up I've done.

@Lisaa_RS - Followed by @Runescape
FashionScapers - a 9000+ Member Discord Community | https://discord.gg/fashionscape

09-Aug-2018 22:22:20

Steve Downes

Steve Downes

Posts: 68 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I support, this is something that should've been added a long time ago. Doesn't quite make sense when you pull an arrow out of thin air.

Edit: Unless the bow supplies it's own ammunition. (I would imagine the arrow is formed when you pull the string back)

10-Aug-2018 11:32:21 - Last edited on 10-Aug-2018 11:33:04 by Steve Downes

Kopaka
Dec Member 2023

Kopaka

Posts: 3,578 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I don't know much about Bolts. Do Bolts have pouches or something they are usually stored inside?

I tend to assume things like Javelins and Throwing Axes are just not historically accurate, at least not in the amounts we carry around.

Darts? Dart bag?

Throwing Knives? Pouch?

But yeah quivers look great. Would be a nice cosmetic addition.

11-Aug-2018 01:37:33

Quick find code: 309-310-854-66034024 Back to Top