Forums

Next payout at 0 days

Quick find code: 309-310-67-66197636

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While this could be a visual glitch, I am aware that there were some issues relating to loyalty points recently, particularly around payouts. It should be resolved, and if you did not receive a payout, you'll receive double next time.

Make sure you check your loyalty points balance over the coming days. If it doesn't increase, it could be a sign of a larger issue. Therefore, if you find that you still haven't received them, you'll need to contact billing support through the following link: Didn't receive my Loyalty Points .

It might also be worth sending an in-game bug report if the interface still isn't working as intended.

20-Jan-2021 20:58:05

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've spoke to others who were able to resolve this issue, by following the same link that Trewavas posted.

Please give it a try! :)
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

26-Jan-2021 15:25:10

Mr Toar
Dec Member 2017

Mr Toar

Posts: 777 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
i'm sorry i dont click links this is my main account :)

still at 0 days

still at the same ammount of loyalty points.

with kind regards,

Mr Toar

ps too bad nobody at Jagex visits the forum anymore ( if they ever did)

30-Jan-2021 18:09:17

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Mr Toar: You posted a duplicate thread about this same topic. Please know that only one thread is allowed on any given topic, so the duplicate one you just made has been removed. Stick to talking about this topic in this thread only. Thank you.

30-Jan-2021 18:36:55

CM Arbor

CM Arbor

Local Moderator Posts: 1,945 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
@ Mr Toar: There may be no issue here, if you're able to resolve it yourself. As Corder said:

Corder said :
I've spoke to others who were able to resolve this issue, by following the same link that Trewavas posted.

Please give it a try! :)

Please use the link in question, and see if that helps, before moving on to other possibilities.

30-Jan-2021 18:56:18

Quick find code: 309-310-67-66197636 Back to Top