Forums

Next payout at 0 days

Quick find code: 309-310-67-66197636

Corder
Oct Member 2017

Corder

Posts: 27,892 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Mr Toar said :
tbh the link could be anything, install malware of what ever..

I dont trust links send from a stranger...

Thanks for your time..
I understand your cautiousness

Fortunately for RSOF it only supports a select few domains for hyperlinks.

If you hyperlink a facebook profile it will redirect to this thread you posted to.

If you redirect to Support Centre, RuneScape site, it will redirect correctly. :)

ps. you can access support centre in top right by clicking Support , then search your inquiry
Life is like a camera: Just focus on what's important, capture the good times, develop from the negatives, and if things don't work out, take another shot !

30-Jan-2021 20:52:17 - Last edited on 30-Jan-2021 20:53:59 by Corder

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

Posts: 28,499 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
While I understand your concerns, the link that I have provided is a secure link to the support centre. As mentioned, only links with the RuneScape website can be hyperlinked in that way. Anything else will just bump you back to the thread in question, without taking you to the site.

The only way you'll receive help from Jagex with this issue is to submit a query through the link that I have provided. Alternatively, if you're that concerned over the safety of an internal link, click "support" at the top right of the screen, and type "Didn't receive my loyalty points" to visit the page.

Caution is a good thing when it comes to account security and unfamiliar links, but rest assured in this instance, it's perfectly safe. Arbor would have removed my post if it was anything other than legitimate. :)

31-Jan-2021 15:41:34 - Last edited on 31-Jan-2021 15:48:01 by Trewavas

Mr Toar
Dec Member 2017

Mr Toar

Posts: 777 Gold Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
UPDATE

still at 0 days till payout..

still at the same ammount of loyalty points...

ps also my alt have the same problem, 0 days till payout

what the frack is going on...

why do i have to go tell Jagex their stooooof isnt working...

Members not reveicing loyalty points should be EASY to find in the RUNESCAPE database...

mr Toar

07-Feb-2021 16:04:03

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

That's just the way it is, I'm afraid. In order for Jagex to fix a problem, they need to be made aware of it. While I do not wish to sound rude, you cannot expect Jagex to know what works and what doesn't work in a game as big as RuneScape. The game has hundreds of thousands of active players, nearly three hundred million individual accounts, and a multitude of content. Sometimes things go wrong, and it's on us as players to help them help us. The same can be said for player reports and bug reports. If Jagex didn't receive these, they would find it very hard to punish rule breakers and fix issues.

Turning back to the issue at hand, I would urge you to have a little patience. I know it's frustrating, but if you have submitted a ticket through the link that I have provided, all you can do is wait. Bear in mind that it's the weekend and that Jagex has been forced to shift to a 'work from home' policy due to UK law. Therefore, it might take a little while to respond to your query.

I do hope it's resolved for you soon.

07-Feb-2021 18:09:33

Masters

Masters

Posts: 65 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Oh god, i was awaiting my loyalty points as well, reading these messages made me feel anxious that it would happen to me as well....lo and behold it happens to me too.... when my next payout was one "1 day" for 2 days i quickly contacted Jagex and they tell me the problem has been resolved and i will receive my points in a few hours(Didn't happen). Now my next pay out is stuck on "0 Days" for 1 day and a half now....

08-Feb-2021 11:51:16

Trewavas
Jun Member 2014

Trewavas

I'm sorry to hear that you're also having problems with this, Masters.

Please use the link that I have provided to contact Jagex about this issue. Hopefully, they'll be able to look into it and fix it for you. This appears to be an ongoing issue for some, unfortunately.

For your convenience, follow the instructions here: Didn't receive my Loyalty Points

08-Feb-2021 14:54:28 - Last edited on 08-Feb-2021 14:58:41 by Trewavas

Quick find code: 309-310-67-66197636 Back to Top