Forums

Shadow Drake Comeback

Quick find code: 309-310-577-65976826

Ahura

Ahura

Posts: 3,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
It already had a come back, which received a lot of criticism from players who already purchased it, because Jagex said it was limited time only when it was released. I don't expect Jagex to do it yet again, at least not any time in the near future. Feel free to take a look at my suggestions: 200m xp prestige

01-Jan-2018 00:58:57

Draco Burnz
Dec Member 2011

Draco Burnz

Posts: 79,296 Emerald Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahura said :
It already had a come back, which received a lot of criticism from players who already purchased it, because Jagex said it was limited time only when it was released. I don't expect Jagex to do it yet again, at least not any time in the near future.

This^.

Had your chance and didnt take it.
Draco Burnz
Anime Fanatic
Defender of the logical

01-Jan-2018 01:04:47

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
No support, it was originally advertised as a pet that'd never return after its initial limited time availability, and that is still to be expected.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

01-Jan-2018 08:30:11

Suyin
Feb Member 2019

Suyin

Posts: 209 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
it'll come back with less criticism, people who bought it the second time around knew what they were in for when they bought it. Won't happen anytime soon though, I'd say give it a year or two.

02-Jan-2018 14:58:58

Pulveriize
Dec Member 2023

Pulveriize

Posts: 40 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Support MUCHO GRANDE SUPPORT, been dying to get the Shadow Drake and I almost ripped my hair out when I found out it came back for 2 weeks last year... In which I wasn't actively playing because of holiday... of course stuff like that happens to me =/.

FYI To Draco, Blackwing and Ahura... "Limited Time" doesn't mean you only have one chance to get it... it's called "Flash Sales", a legitimate way of marketing which is very common on websites and happens everywhere...

I don't get why Jagex got so much criticism over this when every bloody business with a webshop does it as well.. Solomons Store technically is a webshop as well....

20-Jan-2018 01:47:16

Quick find code: 309-310-577-65976826 Back to Top