Forums

Haven't Received Loyalty Point

Quick find code: 309-310-562-65777397

dM Nox

dM Nox

Posts: 2 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
This my third month paying for RS membership I know my membership has been updated however my loyalty points remain the same. The first two months I got the points now it has become an issue and I have received none I could really use them as I want to acquire my auras Thank you

11-Apr-2016 14:35:21

Mod Luce

Mod Luce

Jagex Moderator Forum Profile Posts by user
Hey Razor nM,

I can confirm that you have received all Loyalty points to date, and the next instalment will be with you on the 12th April! Loyalty Points are always added on the same day each month, unless your membership lapses!

11-Apr-2016 18:59:36

Unusiol1

Unusiol1

Posts: 124 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hi Mod Luce,
So I also recently experienced an issue similar to this, I haven't received loyalty points for a month now and my subscription renewed already and took the payment out of my card. Is there any particular reason why this could of happened

22-Apr-2016 13:00:39

Mod Loopey

Mod Loopey

Hi Unusiol1,

Have a look at our billing help here:

https://support.runescape.com/hc/en-gb/categories/200977401-Payments-and-membership.

If that does not help then please contact us!

Mod Loopey! :)

22-Apr-2016 17:32:02

Unusiol1

Unusiol1

Posts: 124 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey Mod Loopey,
I checked out that link, and actually realized that when I go to my account on solomons store it claims the next loyalty points payout is in 0 days and I have membership, so that makes no sense. Thank you for your time and attention Mod Loopey.

22-Apr-2016 19:12:59

Mizih
Nov Member 2023

Mizih

Posts: 1 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there, im actually having the exact same problem where ive been waiting for them & i checked account & it says the next loyalty points payout is in 0 days and I have membership also. I also sent an email regarding this matter a week ago & still no reply. Hope to hear back soon. Many Thanks, Kaedi.

14-Nov-2016 12:11:21

Mod Neong

Mod Neong

Hey Kaedi, have you checked your message centre recently?

Okay, that's a loaded question as I can see that you haven't read our response to your message yet.

It's good news. :)

~Mod Neong

16-Nov-2016 10:55:00

Shivy
Jul Member 2022

Shivy

Posts: 21 Bronze Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Hey there,

I'm having the exact same problem, where in Solomon's Store at My account it's saying the next rollout is 0 days, yet I haven't recieved my loyalty points. I still have membership for a good extra 16 days, so not sure why I don't have it yet. Please help! :D

23-Feb-2017 09:23:31

Quick find code: 309-310-562-65777397 Back to Top