Kado

Kado

Posts: 1,217 Mithril Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lilliputian said :
Kado said :
Lilliputian said :
What happened to Mod Wolf?
What do you mean?
Looks like he left Jagex. Twitter account @JagexWolf is now inactive and his Reddit account was deleted as well.

Yeah, whatever.

Also hyped for the vitality weaponry (inactive). Love that they look like an active aura is on them, the recolours are gonna be brilliant.
The Golden

14-Jun-2015 17:21:26 - Last edited on 16-Jun-2015 01:34:42 by Kado

GoGettheGlMP

GoGettheGlMP

Posts: 103 Iron Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Did u guys see the weekly sale on solomans store.. Bank booster for 50%. I been w8ing forever for this to happen, planned to buy all bank booster as soon they got on sale. And finally its here..

Well NO its not. Of some reason, even that its announced in the lobby, when i log into solomans store, theres no sale at all. Bank booster are all at normal price, so of some reason its just announced, but the price change at the actual store have not happened..

Idk if this is a Glitch, bug or if Jagex just forgot to change the prices in the store. Neitherless why, I hope some mod or jagex employee will see this thread and look into it. Serial of my clan members was just as disapointed as me, with the same plan;(

15-Jun-2015 00:29:43

Wolvian
Dec Member 2007

Wolvian

Posts: 4,523 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Seems the free bankbooster issue is being looked into.

Original message details are unavailable.
For those having problems with the bank boosters, I've hopefully fixed it for future purchases.

Unfortunately if you've bought the "free" 50 slots already, we'll have to fix your bank space out shortly. Don't worry we know who you are </slightycreepyvoice>

P.S. If it's still a problem (it really shouldn't be) don't worry we'll "refund" your free purchase and sort something out shortly.

#HashTagJokesAreAlmostFunny =)
Serenity Isle, a fun and relaxed clan. click this to see

All posts are my own, and do not reflect the opinions of Serenity Isle members or leaders.

15-Jun-2015 23:33:36 - Last edited on 21-Jun-2015 05:32:20 by Wolvian

Quick find code: 309-310-551-65582239 Back to Top