Forums

Shadow Series Returns

Quick find code: 309-310-287-65932825

Twillow
Aug
fmod Member

Twillow

Forum Moderator Posts: 49,249 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I've hidden two posts. Please use the Forum Moderation Review thread if you have concerns about the forum moderation on this thread. Posting to complain, disagree or attempt to re-interpret the moderation is off-topic and only serves to derail the thread from its purpose.
like a chica cherry cola

@Twillow_RS|| #teamblue|| #Purple4life

22-Jul-2017 18:22:05

The contents of this message have been hidden.

23-Jul-2017 13:59:15

Ahura

Ahura

Posts: 3,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
I'm back from holiday and see this newspost. I'm really happy the shadow series are temporarily available again. It seemed they disappeared quietly some time ago but I'm glad I have a chance to get them.

One thing, I don't quite understand why Shadow dragoon/drake are in this same promotion as the shadow outfits. The shadow outfits like Ozan, Arianne, Cat, knight etc are all based on their regular counterparts with recolor options but Shadow Dragoon outfit and the Shadow Drake pet are completely unrelated to that. Besides, Shadow Dragoon/Drake/Gorilla were all advertised as something only available for a short time.
Feel free to take a look at my suggestions: 200m xp prestige

23-Jul-2017 16:45:47

Turksta

Turksta

Posts: 3,569 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahura said :
I'm back from holiday and see this newspost. I'm really happy the shadow series are temporarily available again. It seemed they disappeared quietly some time ago but I'm glad I have a chance to get them.

One thing, I don't quite understand why Shadow dragoon/drake are in this same promotion as the shadow outfits. The shadow outfits like Ozan, Arianne, Cat, knight etc are all based on their regular counterparts with recolor options but Shadow Dragoon outfit and the Shadow Drake pet are completely unrelated to that. Besides, Shadow Dragoon/Drake/Gorilla were all advertised as something only available for a short time.
drake and dragoon were also advertised to never return. Yet here we are again.

23-Jul-2017 17:06:09

Sharp-shin

Sharp-shin

Posts: 41,301 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Ahura said :
One thing, I don't quite understand why Shadow dragoon/drake are in this same promotion as the shadow outfits.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M4COHnkJMoQ

Jagex's MTX team is kind of lucky really, as they have access to certain players who have their standards set ridiculously low. I'm waiting to see when we can find the bottom. Those players tolerate it while it doesn't hurt them, but when it does (*cough* spring fayre *cough*), they act like they had no idea to expect it to happen.
"Volat Accipiter libera est; venandi sua natura est."
~Accipiter striatus

23-Jul-2017 17:14:17 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2017 17:18:01 by Sharp-shin

Ahura

Ahura

Posts: 3,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Ahura said :
One thing, I don't quite understand why Shadow dragoon/drake are in this same promotion as the shadow outfits.

Uhh, maybe due to them both being apart of the "shadow" series?...
Not exactly. They may all have 'shadow' in their name but the Shadow Ozan, Linza, cat, Paladin are all part of a series of outfits of which each outfit is based on a regular existing outfit. This isn't the case for Shadow Drake/Gorilla stuff (pets and outfits).
Feel free to take a look at my suggestions: 200m xp prestige

23-Jul-2017 21:13:53 - Last edited on 23-Jul-2017 21:14:24 by Ahura

Quick find code: 309-310-287-65932825 Back to Top