Forums

Shadow Series Returns

Quick find code: 309-310-287-65932825

Countess

Countess

Posts: 3,456 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
D EAT H said :
Limited time only implies no more time once that duration is up. Jagex has used false advertisement against its customers, fact.

Limited =/= 1 time only.

Yes, but

only = only

"a brand new, limited edition legendary pet called the shadow drake, which is only available for the next few weeks" (Jagex, May 2015)

31-Jul-2017 11:18:43

Wooloo

Wooloo

Posts: 417 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Lord SIGIS said :
Lisaa said :
Bought everything =)

So, you are insanely rich that can afford to spend around 5K of RuneCoins, huh? Also, I don't see any point by doing that, as some outfits, even if they are limited or are in shadow colours, still sucks, for example, that cat outfit.

so you assume crap? I think she does survays like I do sometimes... also I love shadow cat but the legs are still broken(its still the best out of the original 5 shadow hunter is close 2nd for me)... in my opinion the worst shadow outfit is maybe knight... the original knight outfit had kite and shield with it, this one just seems odd... to say the least?

the best based off of functionality is shadow scientel, then maybe shadow heros because they have shadow hair + weapons.

AlyssaASHS said :
It's about time these made a return. I spent like 250m on more runecoins, bought all of them.

I spent 3 or 4 bonds so far, and did some survays. I have everything but shadow knight rn.

I had everything but the Original 5 (and shadow grilla outfit but that's not here so... also no spider outfit...)

not sure if I want knight. I just got scientel because it works with the dwarven warsuit tele... sadly lumby beach is going on atm so can't say I'd be wearing it or much of these outfits atm...

02-Aug-2017 10:51:36

Lord SIGIS
Feb Member 2020

Lord SIGIS

Posts: 367 Silver Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wooloo said :
Lord SIGIS said :
Lisaa said :
Bought everything =)

So, you are insanely rich that can afford to spend around 5K of RuneCoins, huh? Also, I don't see any point by doing that, as some outfits, even if they are limited or are in shadow colours, still sucks, for example, that cat outfit.

so you assume crap? I think she does survays like I do sometimes... also I love shadow cat but the legs are still broken(its still the best out of the original 5 shadow hunter is close 2nd for me)... in my opinion the worst shadow outfit is maybe knight... the original knight outfit had kite and shield with it, this one just seems odd... to say the least?

the best based off of functionality is shadow scientel, then maybe shadow heros because they have shadow hair + weapons.

AlyssaASHS said :
It's about time these made a return. I spent like 250m on more runecoins, bought all of them.

I spent 3 or 4 bonds so far, and did some survays. I have everything but shadow knight rn.

I had everything but the Original 5 (and shadow grilla outfit but that's not here so... also no spider outfit...)

not sure if I want knight. I just got scientel because it works with the dwarven warsuit tele... sadly lumby beach is going on atm so can't say I'd be wearing it or much of these outfits atm...

WRONG, you still must wear the original dwarven warsuit armour if you want to use the teleport, but you only need to wear three armour pieces of that suit and those are: Chest, legwear and boots.

Also, surveys doesn't work for everyone, I have tried many times and got nothing at all... Even when they offered just like 78 runecoins, I still got nothing.
Player since 2010 September. Although, not always rich.

03-Aug-2017 12:59:07

Ahura

Ahura

Posts: 3,360 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Wooloo said :
Lord SIGIS said :
Lisaa said :
Bought everything =)

AlyssaASHS said :

I too bought everything. Had a nice collection of over 4k RC and after spending I now have a few hundred RC left. I bought the outfits for 2 reasons: they look great IMO, but also since they are temporarily they are therefore unlikely going to be part of the monthly freebie and I end up with an outfit everyone has.
Feel free to take a look at my suggestions: 200m xp prestige

03-Aug-2017 14:50:32

RiDaku
Oct Member 2012

RiDaku

Posts: 6,003 Rune Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Draco Burnz said :
Again, these are jagex's outfits/items. They can rerelease whatever they want whenever they want.

So if you're buying something due to it being "limited" you bought it for the wrong reason.

Isn't that the opposite of the argument you put forth against rare items like partyhats making a comeback? Or Holiday Event items like the santa costume? "If you didn't get it, too bad." Why are you such a heavy Jagex apologist, to the point of vehemently opposing your own views the moment they do something? It's good to either admit that you, or they, are wrong. Don't be a hypocrite.

Note: In this post I'm not saying I support the return of rare items, just using them as an example of things you've opposed that also fall in to the same category as the (as advertised initially) one-time-only shadow drake
The Sicarius |
They think they are "the many", and I "the few". They think this gives them the right to walk over me.

Want to Role-Play? Click Here!

03-Aug-2017 22:09:18

Sikr

Sikr

Posts: 566 Steel Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
RiDaku said :
Isn't that the opposite of the argument you put forth against rare items like partyhats making a comeback?e

I think you'll find that it is relative to whether they own or missed out on the items in question. :P
Darkness spirit

05-Aug-2017 01:45:14

Quick find code: 309-310-287-65932825 Back to Top