Forums

Bunny ears

Quick find code: 309-310-179-65858624

K-ON Ritsu
Apr Member 2007

K-ON Ritsu

Posts: 3,393 Adamant Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
Release bunny ears to complement the bunny tail. The inner and outer part of the ears should be colorable.

Also, make the bunny tail colorable.

"Kindness can sometimes bring forth an even greater sadness." - Homura Akemi

09-Dec-2016 14:12:03 - Last edited on 09-Dec-2016 14:50:00 by K-ON Ritsu

K-ON Ritsu
Apr Member 2007

K-ON Ritsu

GhostlyBard said :
I mean I'd support just for the sake of completeness. But then you've got that old Easter reward muddling things up. :P

The holiday item is inaccessible and is not colorable.

09-Dec-2016 14:55:26

K-ON Ritsu
Apr Member 2007

K-ON Ritsu

Aponi said :
How about re-release the old bunny ears and make them recolorable?

Even if the holiday item is re-released, there would be a point in time during which it becomes inaccessible again. It makes no sense that the bunny tail is accessible by everyone year-around while bunny ears are accessible only temporarily. The two are part of a matching set and should be accessible via the same way.

Additionally, re-releasing the holiday item is controversial and is probably less likely to happen than releasing different bunny ears through Solomon's store to complement the bunny tail.

If the holiday item is made colorable, Jagex would have to look into making the other holiday items or keepsaked items colorable for consistency. I don't see this happening. On the other hand, most cosmetics in Solomon's store are already colorable. It's an established characteristic of them.

12-Dec-2016 05:09:08 - Last edited on 12-Dec-2016 05:12:34 by K-ON Ritsu

Transcendent

Transcendent

Posts: 35,372 Sapphire Posts by user Forum Profile RuneMetrics Profile
GhostlyBard said :
I know :P and personally I wouldn't mind new ears, just quite a few other people will. :(
Especially if the new ones were perceived as being better.

I support especially if they are better. For some reason I missed every time Jagex handed out ears, bunny, squirrel, fox, oh wait they never did fox did they.
Hi.

29-Dec-2016 08:45:37

Quick find code: 309-310-179-65858624 Back to Top